Easiest Recipe: Tasty Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup
Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Ham Potato Bake. Cheesy Ham Potato Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Combine potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, ham, and water/broth in stockpot and bring to boil.
Cheesy Ham & Potato Casserole (With Video). Add potatoes, ham, garlic powder and pepper and stir to combine. Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed. This Appetizing Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup using 13 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup
- You need of Veggies.
- You need 3 of potatoes, peeled & diced.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped broccoli – I used florets.
- Prepare of meat.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped ham.
- You need of Dairy.
- It’s 3 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk or Heavy Cream- I used 2% to lighten this recipe up.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need of Seasonings.
- It’s of Pepper, garlic, onion powder- I omitted salt due to the ham. If u choose to not use ham or meat, salt may be needed.
This made from scratch Cheesy Ham and Potato Chowder is thick and creamy and the perfect way to breathe new life into your leftover ham. Creamy, cheesy potatoes with ham made in the slow cooker make perfect comfort food! In large bowl, mix potatoes, onion and ham; spoon into slow cooker. With potatoes, ham, cheese, scallions, and yummy spices, this soup is FULL of flavor!
Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup step by step
- Peel & cut up Potatoes to desired size, then toss in your crockpot.
- Melt butter in large pot or Dutch oven, then add flour. This needs to be on med-high & stir constantly.
- Flour will appear chunky & clumpy. Perfect! Fry 4-6min, still stirring!.
- Now you need to add 3 cups of HOT chicken broth & whisk whisk whisk that flour! Then add 1 & 1/2 cups of the milk or cream. Reserve the other 1 cup of broth & 1/2cup milk.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes once it's cooked about 10min on medium. Then add the cut ham, over mixture.
- Add cut up broccoli to crockpot. I used remaining milk & broth to make sure broccoli was covered with liquid. Stir mix & cover. Low4-6hrs, High 2-3..
- Add cheese during the last 30min. I did 2 heaping cupfuls, then added the rest to each bowl. Yum!.
For the longest time, we've been making this Crock pot Cheesy Potato Soup, because it's easy and. This Ham and Potato Casserole is a delicious and very simple dinner! Ham and potatoes smothered in a homemade cheesy sauce! It makes a big meal and it's not expensive to make! An easy recipe for cheesy potato casserole!
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Tasty Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Tasty Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Delicious Broccoli blue cheese soup and Recipe: Yummy Broccoli and nuts salad maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Tasty Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Tasty Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.