Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Brad's broccoli beef
Brad's broccoli beef. I hope you enjoy this easy Broccoli Beef recipe. Свернуть Ещё. Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp.
Do you want to learn how to cook the best Chinese Beef and Broccoli just like they make it a Chinese restaurant. This recipe for beef and broccoli will show. This succulent beef and tender broccoli, smothered in a flavorful sauce is better than a restaurant! You can have Brad's broccoli beef using 15 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Brad's broccoli beef
- Prepare of for the sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of corn starch.
- You need 2 tbs of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare of the veggies.
- You need 2 of med shallots, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small bok choy.
- Prepare 1 of med head broccoli, cut to bite sized florets.
- It’s 1 of lg handful of Chinese snow peas.
- Prepare of the meat.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lbs of new York steak.
Beef and broccoli is a popular and easy Chinese takeout dish. I clipped this recipe from Taste of Home magazine several years ago and have found it to be the best-tasting easy beef and broccoli stir-fry. It is credited to Ruth Stahl. See more ideas about Broccoli beef, Beef, Beef recipes.
Brad's broccoli beef step by step
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce. Set aside.
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Sear whole in a fry pan until rare. Set aside on a plate..
- In a wok or large fry pan. Heat a small amount of oil. Saute shallots until translucent. 2-3 minutes. Next add bok choy. Saute another two minutes..
- Add broccoli. Add 3/4 cup water. Cover and steam for 5-7 minutes until broccoli starts to get tender..
- Meanwhile slice beef..
- Uncover veggies. Add sauce and snow peas. If you like your beef cooked past rare add it. If not add it at the end..
- Stir until sauce thickens. You might not need all the sauce, but halving it will not be enough..
- When sauce thickens, plate and serve immediately. Serve with white or fried rice..
Beef and Broccoli – Flank steak cut into small pieces, stir-fried with broccoli, and covered in a dark sauce made with soy sauce and oyster. This beef with broccoli is perfect for when you're craving Chinese food but don't want to go out. It's the quintessential beef with broccoli: tender strips of steak and crisp broccoli florets in a rich ginger. Easy Beef And Broccoli. featured in Red Meat Dinners. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Brad's broccoli beef
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Brad's broccoli beef collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Tasty Surf & Turf and Easy Guide to Cook Tasty The Beast Cheesy Garlic Penne maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Brad's broccoli beef similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Brad's broccoli beef.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.