Grilled Fresh Broccoli.
You can have Grilled Fresh Broccoli using 11 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Grilled Fresh Broccoli
- Prepare 2 of medium heads of broccoli with stems attached.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of salted butter, melted.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil, I used chili infused extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper and talt to taste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sriracha hot sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
- You need of For Serving.
- You need 1 of recipe of sriracha hollindaise sauce, found in my profile and in general search.
Grilled Fresh Broccoli step by step
- Make basting sauce.
- In a bowl combine melted butter, olive oil, lemon and lime juice, garlic, srirahca, pepper, salt snd romano, stir to blend.
- Cut woody ends of broccoli but keep heads intact.
- Slice broccoli down center of stalk , all the way through. Each head will become two with one flat side..
- Blanch broccoli in either chicken broth or salted water for 2 minutes.
- Brush with basting sauce all over, if you have time place broccoli in a ziplock bag with the basting ssuce and marinate it, refrigerated up to overnight.
- Grill over direct hest untl brown in spots and tender.
- Serve with sriracha hollindaise sauce.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of How to Prepare Yummy Grilled Fresh Broccoli
You can share this How to Prepare Yummy Grilled Fresh Broccoli collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Perfect Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce and Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake maybe you like them.
Browse How to Prepare Yummy Grilled Fresh Broccoli similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. How to Prepare Yummy Grilled Fresh Broccoli.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.