Easy Recipe: Yummy Merry Christmas! Tree Shaped Gratin Pie
Merry Christmas! Tree Shaped Gratin Pie.
This Appetizing Merry Christmas! Tree Shaped Gratin Pie using 23 simple ingredients and 11 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Merry Christmas! Tree Shaped Gratin Pie
- Prepare 2 of sheets Store bought puff pastry.
- Prepare of The gratin filling:.
- Prepare 50 grams of ●Peeled shrimp.
- You need 1/4 of ●Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of ●King oyster mushrooms.
- You need 1/3 bunch of ●Broccoli.
- You need 3 of ●Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of ●Boiled egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●White wine.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin (whole).
- You need 1 dash of White pepper (powder).
- Prepare 1 of ●Salt.
- It’s of The sauce:.
- You need 10 grams of ★Butter.
- Prepare 300 ml of ★Milk or soy milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆White flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric (powder).
- Prepare 3 of shakes ☆Fennel (powdered).
- Prepare 3 of shakes ☆ Coriander.
- You need 1 dash of ★White pepper (powder).
- You need 1 of ★Salt.
- You need 1 of ・Melting type cheese.
- It’s 1 of ・Beaten eggs (for glazing the pie).
Merry Christmas! Tree Shaped Gratin Pie instructions
- Cook the eggs to make boiled eggs. While they are boiling, wash the shrimp and drain. Finely chop the onions, cut the king oyster mushrooms in half lengthwise and then cut into 2 cm pieces. Rip the broccoli apart into small pieces, and boil in salt water. Alternatively wrap the broccoli in plastic wrap, and steam-cook in the microwave..
- Make the sauce: Mix the ☆ spices and the flour together. Place butter into a frying pan and melt it over a low heat, add in the ingredients marked ☆, and sauté well. Add in the milk a bit at a time, and keep cooking the sauce until it thickens. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper, and turn off the heat..
- Prepare the gratin ingredients: Put cooking oil in another frying pan and roast the cumin in it. Add the onions once the cumin is fragrant, and sauté until soft. Add the king oyster mushrooms and shrimp to the pan in the order listed and sauté. Add the white wine, bring to a boil, and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Add the sauce from Step 2 to the Step 3 pan, give it a quick stir. Turn off the heat. Leave to cool..
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C..
- Making the pie crust: Spread out plastic wrap on a cutting board, place the thawed puff pastry sheet on top, and cut in half vertically..
- Flip one side over as shown in the photo and overlap both pieces a bit to form a Christmas tree shape. Brush the overlapping part with beaten egg, stick the pastry pieces together and roll flat with a rolling pin. Poke the pastry several times with a fork. Make another piece in the same way that's slightly larger then the first one..
- Leave 1.5 cm around the edge of the smaller piece of dough (for the overlap), and mound the filling from Step 4 on top..
- Cut the boiled egg into 8 wedges and the cherry tomatoes in half. Place the egg, tomatoes and broccoli on top of the pie. Fill the gaps with cheese here and there..
- Cut about 8 slits into the other piece of dough. Brush the edges of the bottom piece of dough with beaten egg. Gently place the dough with the slits on top of the Step 9 bottom pie half, and pinch the edges all around with your fingers. Turn the pinched edges under the pie to clean up the tree shape..
- Brush the whole pie with beaten egg. Bake in the preheated oven for about 30~35 minutes to finish!.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Yummy Merry Christmas! Tree Shaped Gratin Pie
You can share this Easy Recipe: Yummy Merry Christmas! Tree Shaped Gratin Pie collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Pad Thai Style Noodles with Chicken and Shrimp and Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy Potato Broccoli maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Yummy Merry Christmas! Tree Shaped Gratin Pie similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Yummy Merry Christmas! Tree Shaped Gratin Pie.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.