Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Hot Milk Cheese Fondue with Mochi Cakes
Hot Milk Cheese Fondue with Mochi Cakes.
This Yummy Hot Milk Cheese Fondue with Mochi Cakes using 12 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Hot Milk Cheese Fondue with Mochi Cakes
- Prepare of Fondue sauce.
- Prepare 400 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 of pieces Mochi cakes.
- You need 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- You need 150 grams of Easy melting cheese.
- Prepare of For dipping.
- It’s 1 head of Broccoli.
- You need 1 of carrot Carrot (medium size).
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 120 grams of Wiener sausage.
- You need 400 grams of Baguette (or bread of your choice).
- It’s 8 of Shrimp.
Hot Milk Cheese Fondue with Mochi Cakes step by step
- Put the milk, thinly sliced mochi cakes, and soup stock cube in a pan and heat over medium heat until it comes to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer..
- Stir constantly with a rubber spatula to prevent it from burning. When the sauce has thickened, add the cheese and keep mixing until it's melted..
- Cut up the dipping ingredients and boil. Cut the bread up too..
- Transfer to the sauce to a fondue pot or a small earthenware pot, and keep it warm while you enjoy the fondue..
- I use a small microwaveable earthenware pot to microwave. When the sauce cools down, I microwave it again..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Hot Milk Cheese Fondue with Mochi Cakes
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Hot Milk Cheese Fondue with Mochi Cakes collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Guide to Cook Delicious Broccoli Mozzarella Pasta and Simple way to Cook Yummy Seafood Vegetables Medley maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Hot Milk Cheese Fondue with Mochi Cakes similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Hot Milk Cheese Fondue with Mochi Cakes.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.