Simple way to Cook Appetizing Keto Broccoli Salad
Keto Broccoli Salad.
This Delicious Keto Broccoli Salad using 14 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Broccoli Salad
- It’s of For the Salad:.
- You need of Kosher Salt.
- You need 3 head of Broccoli cut bite-size.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar.
- It’s 1/4 of red Onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of toasted sliced almonds.
- You need 3 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- You need 2 tbsp of freshly chopped dill.
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need of kosher salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
Keto Broccoli Salad step by step
- In a medium pot or saucepan, bring 6 cups of salted water to a boil. While waiting for the water to boil, prepare a large bowl with ice water..
- Add broccoli florets to the boiling water and cook until tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in the prepared bowl of ice water. When cool, drain florets in a colander..
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine dressing ingredients. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl and pour over dressing. Toss until ingredients are combined and fully coated in dressing. Refrigerate until ready to serve..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Simple way to Cook Appetizing Keto Broccoli Salad
You can share this Simple way to Cook Appetizing Keto Broccoli Salad collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Tasty Sweet Chili Stir-Fry and Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Brad's sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry maybe you like them.
Browse Simple way to Cook Appetizing Keto Broccoli Salad similar Food Sapor in Keto Recipes archive. Simple way to Cook Appetizing Keto Broccoli Salad.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.