Recipe: Delicious Singapore Noodles (diet version)
Singapore Noodles (diet version).
You can have Singapore Noodles (diet version) using 17 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Singapore Noodles (diet version)
- Prepare 75 g of egg noodles dry / 2½ oz ..
- It’s 2 of eggs large hens.
- Prepare 200 g of shrimp prawn / king (large, raw and shelled + head and tail off and deveined) / 7 oz ..
- It’s 50 g of red pepper / 2 oz ..
- Prepare 75 g of pepper yellow / 2½ oz ..
- Prepare 25 g of broccoli (frozen and blanched in boiling water or fresh, florets with stems) / 4½ oz ..
- It’s 50 g of carrot (matchstick size batons) / 2 oz ..
- It’s 125 g of mushroom (sliced fresh) / 4½ oz ..
- Prepare 75 g of red onion (sliced) / 2½ oz ..
- It’s 50 g of scallion spring onion / (halved then sliced lengthways) / 2 oz ..
- It’s 50 g of water chestnuts (frozen and blanched in boiling water or canned) / 2 oz ..
- You need ½ tablespoon of fish sauce.
- It’s ½ tablespoon of soy sauce and extra as an accompaniment.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of ginger dried.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of curry powder medium *.
- It’s of “ Spray2Cook ” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Singapore Noodles (diet version) step by step
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the noodles, bring back to boil and turn down to a strong simmer for 5 minutes. Strain the noodles and run under cold water in the strainer. Rest in the strainer in the empty pan set and set aside..
- Mix the eggs (beaten) with the fish sauce. Pour into a heated wide base fry pan on medium heat without stirring. When the egg mix has set turn it out on to a clean work surface and cut into strips..
- Liberally spray a wok or fry pan with the Spray2Cook and put on a high heat until bubbling. Add the shrimp / prawns to the pan. Stir fry until the shrimp pieces are getting pink all over..
- Add the veg and spray liberally with Spray2Cook. Stir vigorously and spray again and add the garlic, ginger and curry powders..
- Keep stirring for 3 minutes and then add the noodles. Add them bit by bit separating them out and stirring in on each addition..
- Add the egg. Stir-fry gently until the noodles are warm remove from the heat and serve immediately..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Delicious Singapore Noodles (diet version)
You can share this Recipe: Delicious Singapore Noodles (diet version) collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Yummy Easy recipe Stir fry veggies and Easiest Recipe: Tasty Chaliapin-Style Beef Steak maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Delicious Singapore Noodles (diet version) similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Delicious Singapore Noodles (diet version).
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.