You can cook Home-Style Tempura using 8 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Home-Style Tempura
- You need of Tempura Batter *See my 'Tempura Batter' recipe.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of <Ingredients Suggestions>.
- It’s of Sweet Potato, Beans, Pumpkin, Potato,.
- It’s of Capsicum, Eggplant, Asparagus, Carrot,.
- You need of Cauliflower, Broccoli, Onion, Parsley,.
- It’s of Prawns, Fish, Squid, Chikuwa (Fish Sausage),.
- You need of Shiitake, Mushrooms, Lotus Root, etc.
Home-Style Tempura instructions
- Heat oil to 170°C to 180°C. The right temperature can be tested by dropping a little bit of batter into the oil. If the batter sinks a little into the oil, then comes back the surface, the temperature is right for frying. *See my 'Tempura Batter' recipe https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/1471911-tempura-batter.
- Dip the pieces into Tempura Batter and slide them into the oil. Do not fry too many at once..
- When the pieces are small such as beans, carrot or onion, fry the pieces in small bunches..
- Turn them over a few times. When they are cooked and the batter is light golden and crispy, take them out and lay them on a rack to drain the oil..
- Place a sheet of paper on a plate and arrange the Tempura so it presents well. The paper helps soak up any excess oil and makes the dish look nice..
- Serve with Tentsuyu (dipping sauce). *It is often served with grated Daikon radish and grated Ginger to add extra flavour to the Tentsuyu dipping sauce. Sometimes Tempura are served with salt. My grandfather used to love sweet potato Tempura with BBQ sauce….
- Find my Tentsuyu (dipping sauce) recipe at http://www.hirokoliston.com/dipping-sauce/.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Yummy Home-Style Tempura
You can share this Recipe: Yummy Home-Style Tempura collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Way to Prepare Perfect Chicken and Shells Casserole and Easy Recipe: Tasty Vickys Quick & Sticky Stir-Fried Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Yummy Home-Style Tempura similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Yummy Home-Style Tempura.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.