Healthy Fish Pie. This healthier fish pie is easy to make thanks to its shortcut white sauce. The key to the best flavour is using good-quality fresh stock. Tuck into our hearty yet healthy fish pies for a feel-good family supper.
Find healthy recipes at Tesco Real Food. This delicious healthy fish pie will be a repeat dish on your dinner table. Easy to make and so When it's Friday, fish day, and you want some comfort food why not think about making this healthy fish pie? This Appetizing Healthy Fish Pie using 15 simple ingredients and 12 simple steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Fish Pie
- Prepare 2 packets of Fish pie mix.
- Prepare 2 of Rainbow trout fillets.
- It’s 1 packet of Raw tiger prawns.
- Prepare Half of Courgette.
- It’s 6 of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Leek.
- Prepare 1 of Broccoli.
- It’s Handful of Baby spinach.
- It’s Handful of Frozen peas/ soya beans/ edamame beans.
- It’s 2 packets of Ready made mash potato.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Creme Fraiche.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Double cream or Milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Parsley.
- Prepare Knobs of butter and olive oil for frying etc.
This delicious, healthy fish pie without potato is super quick and easy to throw together. Tuck in to this hearty and healthy fish pie. Simple to make, totally comforting and a meal that the whole family will love. Fish pie is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy any sort of fish.
Healthy Fish Pie instructions
- Cut up vegetables excluding broccoli. Ideally thinly sliced..
- Break broccoli head into smaller florets. Boil a pan of water. Boil broccoli until soft enough for mashing later..
- Heat a large frying pain. Use oil if desired. Fry Rainbow trout fillets. Once cooked, place in large casserole dish suitable for oven. Flake into pieces around 2 to 5cm size. Do not make too small as you want to keep the texture of fish chunks..
- Cook the raw prawns. Once cooked place in casserole dish..
- Cook the fish pie mix. Once cooked place in the casserole dish..
- In a large bowl combine the mash potato, drained cooked broccoli, butter and a dash of cream if desired..
- Mix mash potato mixture until well combined. Set aside for later..
- Add butter and oil to large frying pan. Fry sliced vegetables until golden brown. Once cooked add to casserole dish..
- Add baby spinach and frozen beans or peas to casserole dish. Preheat the oven to 180c fan oven (200c non fan or gas mark 6)..
- Add herbs, creme fraiche and cream/ milk to casserole dish. Mix so evenly combined but do not over mix so that the fish remains in a chunky form. Season with salt and black pepper..
- Once fish mixture mixed. Top with the mash potato mixture and smooth the top with a large spoon. Add a few knobs of butter to help crisp up the topping in the oven..
- Once oven preheated. Place fish pie in the middle of the oven for 25 to 30 mins. If top does not crisp up, use the grill in your oven for 2 to 5 minutes. I served my fish pie with steamed sweet cauliflower and sautéed samphire with a squirt of lemon juice..
I've used salmon, cod and haddock for my fish base. Actually it is a fish pie mix you buy in the supermarket. The veggie components are onion, leek, celery, garlic and. Wade Murphy creates a healthy fish pie on Healthy Appetite. Take your desired pie dish – you can make individual pies or one big one.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Tasty Healthy Fish Pie
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Tasty Healthy Fish Pie collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Perfect Instant pot egg bites and Recipe: Tasty Cheesy Potato Broccoli maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Tasty Healthy Fish Pie similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Tasty Healthy Fish Pie.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.