You can cook Prawn Doria using 14 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Prawn Doria
- You need 4 of rice bowlfuls of Cooked Rice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- It’s 1/2-1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot *grated.
- Prepare 8 of or more Cooked Prawns *Of course you can use fresh prawns!.
- You need 1/2 cup of Frozen Peas & Corn.
- You need 1 cup of Tasty Cheese (Cheddar Cheese) *grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese *grated.
- It’s of Note: I added some left-over cooked broccoli as well.
- You need of White Sauce:.
- You need 50 g of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Plain Flour.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of Milk.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Prawn Doria instructions
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- To make white sauce, heat butter in a saucepan over medium heat until melted and foaming, add flour and cook stirring until mixture bubbles. Slowly add milk, 1/4 cup at a time, stirring constantly until sauce boils and thickens..
- Heat Oil in a frypan, cook finely chopped Onion until tender, add Cooked Prawns, Cooked Rice and grated Carrot, then add Frozen Peas & Corn and season with Salt and Pepper..
- Slightly oil a large ovenproof dish, place the fried rice and pour the White Sauce over the rice. Sprinkle with grated cheese, and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Yummy Prawn Doria
You can share this Easy Recipe: Yummy Prawn Doria collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Delicious Cajun Po Boy's #america and Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Cream of broccoli soup with cheese maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Yummy Prawn Doria similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Yummy Prawn Doria.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.