Easy Recipe: Yummy Stir-fried Broccoli and Sakura Shrimp
Stir-fried Broccoli and Sakura Shrimp.
This Delicious Stir-fried Broccoli and Sakura Shrimp using 4 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Broccoli and Sakura Shrimp
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Broccoli.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sakura shrimp – tiny dried shrimp.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce (if you'd like).
Stir-fried Broccoli and Sakura Shrimp instructions
- Wash the broccoli, chop into bite-sized pieces. Put in a frying pan and add 2 tablespoons of sake..
- Cover the pan and simmer-fry for about 3 minutes..
- Remove the lid and heat over a medium heat. If there's still a lot of liquid, cook some off. Add the sakura shrimp and stir-fry. Add some soy sauce if you'd like..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Yummy Stir-fried Broccoli and Sakura Shrimp
You can share this Easy Recipe: Yummy Stir-fried Broccoli and Sakura Shrimp collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Homity Brock and Recipe: Appetizing Pad Thai Style Noodles with Chicken and Shrimp maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Yummy Stir-fried Broccoli and Sakura Shrimp similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Yummy Stir-fried Broccoli and Sakura Shrimp.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.