Easy Recipe: Tasty Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli
Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli. Yes, chicken and broccoli are pre cooked. You can use fresh or frozen broccoli , just needs to be cooked prior. In this dish, I usually just use frozen and cook I made half the shells with chicken, half without as I'm a vegetarian.
Once upon a time, in a faraway land, I made stuffed shells with my sister, Hope. We made alfredo-type sauces a lot. My sister is known for a lot- her smarts, her. You can have Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli using 11 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli
- Prepare of Jumbo pasta shells.
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 bag of great value frozen broccoli florets.
- You need of Preggo 22 oz. jar roasted garlic Parmesan sauce.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese (16 oz).
- You need 6 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Basil.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells include tender pasta shells filled with a cheesy shredded chicken and broccoli mixture and smothered in an easy homemade alfredo sauce. Chicken, broccoli and lots of cheese are stuffed in large pasta shells, then baked with a cheesy Alfredo on top in these Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells that are creamy and cheesy and definitely delicious. I like to think I'm a pretty unselfish person for the most part. Fill shells with a large spoonful of the chicken and broccoli mixture and arrange in dish.
Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli instructions
- Cook jumbo pasta shells. Drain and rinse with cold water immediately to stop cooking process. Set aside.
- Cook 3 chicken breast and shred or chop the meat. Place in large bowl..
- Steam broccoli in microwave and chop. Add to bowl with the chicken..
- Add to the bowl of chicken and broccoli 6 cloves of minced garlic, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese and 1/2 of the jar of roasted garlic Parmesan sauce. Mix well.
- In a 9 x 13 stoneware or glass dish lightly cover bottom with some sauce or cooking spray..
- Take approximately 26 cooked shells and stuff with mixture from step 4. Line shells in dish..
- Cover with the rest of the roasted garlic Parmesan sauce and top with 8 oz. mozzarella cheese..
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Uncover for the last 10 min. If you want the cheese to brown..
Chicken, broccoli and mozzarella cheese fill the shells which are covered with alfredo sauce and baked. Bonus -the recipe makes enough to put some in the freezer. I don't know what happened to my ingredient picture. Flavorful chicken and broccoli are stuffed inside of tender pasta shells and smothered with cheese and a decadent cajun cream sauce. Stuff room temperature shells with chicken mixture and add to bottom of sauced baking pan.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Tasty Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli
You can share this Easy Recipe: Tasty Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy broccoli and ham soup and Easiest Way to Make Yummy Surf & Turf maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Tasty Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Tasty Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.