Recipe: Perfect Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli
Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli. Place broccoli, diced tomatoes, and chicken broth into the stockpot. Creamy shrimp fettuccine with garlic, cream, white wine, and peppered with chopped blanched broccoli. My version of your beef stroganoff with green beans.
If you get a chance to try this creamy cajun shrimp and broccoli pasta, let me know! Leave some love in the comment form below or tag your photos with @peasandcrayons on Instagram so I can happy dance over your creation! Homemade Creamy Leek and Potato Soup. This Yummy Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli using 12 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli
- Prepare 1 head of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion.
- It’s 180 grams of net weight Shrimp (with shells).
- You need 2 tbsp of White wine (or Japanese sake).
- You need 1 can of ♡ Canned tomato.
- It’s 400 ml of ♡ Water (measure with the tomato can).
- You need 1 of ♡ Consommé soup stock cube.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ♡ Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of ♡ Pepper.
- You need 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 7 of shakes Garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
The creamy tomato base of this Creamy Tomato Risotto with Crispy Garlic Crumbs has a hint of lemon that's just so mouth-wateringly moreish you won't be able to put your fork down until your plate is clear Jollof Risotto With Suya Spiced Shrimp • Tasty. The tender but firm meat of the shrimp is low in calories and contains little fat. In addition, the crustaceans are a good source of You can buy local broccoli from June to October. This creamy tomato soup recipe is comfort food at its best!
Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli step by step
- Prep: Peel and devein the shrimp. Cut the broccoli into florets. Mince the onions..
- Cook the broccoli until slightly firm..
- Heat olive oil in a pot, and sauté the onion until translucent..
- Add white wine (or sake) and the shrimp then stir-fry briskly until the shrimp become pink..
- Add the canned tomato marked with ♡, water (measure with the empty tomato can), consommé cube, salt, and pepper, then simmer slowly for 15 minutes..
- Add the broccoli from Step 2 and the heavy cream, bring it to a boil, taste, and season it with salt and pepper..
- If you have leftovers: Add 2 tablespoons of ketchup to each serving to make pasta sauce. Or, add rice to make risotto..
It tastes rich, but it's light and healthy, made with blended chickpeas instead of heavy cream. The fun part of this creamy tomato soup is actually the topping. I load it up with toasty vegan grilled cheese croutons! They add a nice crunch to. Shrimp Tomato Spinach Pasta in Garlic Butter Sauce – a delicious Italian pasta dish with lots of fresh ingredients! #shrimppasta #shrimp #pasta #tomatoes Easy and healthy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta with succulent shrimp and a creamy sauce of butter, olive oil, and plenty of fresh lemon juice and zest!
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Perfect Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli
You can share this Recipe: Perfect Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Yummy Quick & Easy Stir- fry Ramen and How to Prepare Yummy Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Perfect Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Perfect Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.