Recipe: Tasty Shrimp and Mayonnaise with Broccoli
Shrimp and Mayonnaise with Broccoli. Stir garlic through the vegetable mixture. Push the vegetables to one side of the pan. This delicious shrimp salad is a simple preparation and makes a wonderful lunch or hot weather main dish.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Crispy Sesame Tofu and Broccoli Yummly. Serve this healthy shrimp with broccoli and mushroom dish to your family by following this simple step by step instructions below. This Yummy Shrimp and Mayonnaise with Broccoli using 16 easy ingredients and 11 simple steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Mayonnaise with Broccoli
- You need 25 of Shrimp.
- It’s 1 dash of ☆Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of ☆Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- It’s 1 head of Broccoli.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise (low calorie type).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ★Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Condensed milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★Chicken stock powder.
- It’s 1 of Egg white.
- You need 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Combine broccoli and water in a glass bowl. Alternately, you can also steam the broccoli in a preheated. Our perfectly grilled shrimp have a clean, sweet shrimp flavor with a nicely charred crust and a plump, juicy texture. I like to stuff them into tender steamed Chinese buns with crunchy toppings, like shredded cabbage and quick homemade pickles, along with a spicy and creamy sriracha mayonnaise.
Shrimp and Mayonnaise with Broccoli step by step
- Shell the shrimp and remove the digestive tract, rub with katakuriko (not listed). Rinse and drain. Mix the ingredients marked with ☆ and rub into the shrimp..
- Break the broccoli up into easy-to-eat florets. In a saucepan, boil water, add a bit of salt (not listed) and boil the broccoli to your desired hardness..
- After boiling the broccoli, run the florets under water to preserve their color, and tightly squeeze out the water..
- Pat dry the shrimp with paper towel..
- Mix the ingredients marked with a ★ together to make the sauce..
- Add sugar to the egg white, and whisk well until the mixture forms peaks..
- Add katakuriko to the whisked egg white and mix well..
- Add shrimp, and mix together, making sure the shrimp are well coated..
- Put the shrimp into cooking oil heat to to 360F/180C, and fry until both sides turn golden brown..
- After frying the shrimp, arrange on a paper towel to drain the oil..
- Add the sauce while the shrimp is piping hot and mix gently, taking care not to remove the breading from the shrimp. Arrange onto plates with the broccoli, and it's done!.
Add the shrimp and broccoli; heat through. I also sub'd flour for cornstarch didn't miss the cornstarch. It tasted a little salty at first but then I added a little more liquid to make more sauce because we served it over whole wheat spaghetti it. Pan seared shrimp and broccoli come together in this favored pasta dish. By Judy Kim and Megan Shepherd.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Tasty Shrimp and Mayonnaise with Broccoli
You can share this Recipe: Tasty Shrimp and Mayonnaise with Broccoli collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Matzo Broccoli Casserole and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Almost Home-Made Broccoli & Cheese Soup maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Tasty Shrimp and Mayonnaise with Broccoli similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Tasty Shrimp and Mayonnaise with Broccoli.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.