Keto Chicken Alfredo. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. This simple bake is made with an Alfredo inspired sauce served over chicken and low carb veggies. Keto Chicken Alfredo Sauce – One Skillet!
Cajun Salmon Alfredo – We often think of chicken going with homemade Alfredo sauce, but it's also amazing with fish. This easy keto chicken alfredo casserole is so creamy and can be made ahead of time! Add the chicken to the skillet with the butter, and cook until completely done, and no longer pink with salt and pepper to taste. This Tasty Keto Chicken Alfredo using 15 simple ingredients and 17 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 3.5 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (trimmed).
- Prepare 5 bags of Pasta Zero spaghetti (shirataki noodles).
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- Prepare 8 oz of stick Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of block Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1.5 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need 7 slices of Thick Cut Bacon.
- It’s 2 cups of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Optional:.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
This Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash does remind me of chicken Alfredo pasta, because the major flavors come from the sauce. And this low-carb, keto white pasta sauce is amazing! I call this my Keto Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe. It's a bit of a cheat because it doesn't really have pasta but I make the noodles out of zucchini and I'll be darned if it doesn't taste similar to pasta!
Keto Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Set cream cheese out to soften.
- Trim chicken thighs and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl add 2 cups of mayo, 1 cup Grated Parmesan and optional seasonings. Mix ingredients..
- Add chicken to bowl and evenly coat in mixture. Add chicken to lightly greased baking sheet and top with any remaining mayo mixture..
- Bake in oven for 45-60min or until internal temperature reached 165° then let cool..
- While chicken is cooking add large stock pot to oven and fill 2/3 up with water and start to boil (this is for the noodles).
- While chicken is cooking and and water is heating, fry bacon in saute pan. Reserve bacon fats for later use. After bacon is done, set aside to cool.
- Put medium sized sauce pot on stove, add stick of butter and melt over low heat. Once melted add heavy cream and and bacon fats then slowly start warming up to low-medium heat.
- Add noodles to strainer and rinse off then add to boiling water. Stirring occasionally.
- Once cream sauce has warmed add softened cream cheese and begin to melt. Stirring constantly.
- When cream cheese is melted you can add optional seasonings and increase heat of sauce to medium. Stirring regularly..
- When sauce begins to bubble remove from heat and slowly stir in cheddar and shredded parmesan. Continue stirring until melted. Then add one cup of water to thin sauce, cumble bacon and add to sauce, add to low heat and stir..
- Remove noodles from water and rinse in strainer then return to pot (not on burner) and pour half of sauce over it and stir. (These noodles technically don't need to be cooked but I do because it seems to help their taste).
- You can either portion the pasta for meal prep or add to serving dish.
- Chop chicken and scoop it onto pasta. Pour remaining sauce atop pasta..
Try our creamy keto Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with shredded chicken and low carb shirataki fettuccine style noodles! Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken. How to Make Keto Fathead Pizza. Spread the alfredo sauce over the pizza crust.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Appetizing Keto Chicken Alfredo
You can share this Recipe: Appetizing Keto Chicken Alfredo collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup and Recipe: Yummy Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Appetizing Keto Chicken Alfredo similar Food Sapor in Keto Recipes archive. Recipe: Appetizing Keto Chicken Alfredo.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.