Recipe: Perfect Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot
Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot.
You can have Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot using 36 simple ingredients and 11 simple steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins:.
- You need of Thin Sliced Raw Chicken [I use thigh meat].
- It’s of Raw Thin Sliced Beef.
- It’s of Raw Shrimp Or Scallops.
- You need of ● For The Beef & Chicken Broths:.
- Prepare 1 Box (32 oz) of Beef Stock.
- You need 1 Box (32 oz) of Chicken Stock.
- It’s 1 (32 oz) of Seafood Stock.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of Vegetable Stock.
- It’s 20 of Fresh Thai Chilie Peppers.
- You need to taste of Sichuan Pi Xian Hot Bean Chilie Paste.
- Prepare to taste of Sichuan Dried Red Peppercorn Blend.
- Prepare to taste of Gochujang Roasted Hot Pepper Paste.
- You need as needed of Dried Scorpion Chiles.
- You need to taste of Dried Red Thai Peppers.
- It’s to taste of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 30 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed – divided].
- Prepare 2 of 2" Chunks Fresh Ginger.
- It’s to taste of Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice [per side].
- Prepare to taste of Leaves of Thai Basil.
- You need 2 of 2" Chunks Diakon Radishes.
- Prepare to taste of Fine Minced Lemon Grass.
- Prepare to taste of Fish Sauce.
- You need to taste of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Brown Sugar [optional].
- Prepare as needed of Jalapeños.
- You need as needed of Star Anise.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables:.
- It’s as needed of White Onions [quartered].
- You need as needed of Fresh Whole Mushrooms.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Chinese Cabbage [bok choy – quartered].
- Prepare of Fresh Broccoli.
- You need of ● For The Kitchen Equipment:.
- It’s of Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot.
- It’s of Wooden Or Metal Scewers.
Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot step by step
- In one side of your Shabu-Shabu pot – add your beef stock. In the other side – add your chicken stock. If you own a secondary Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot – add your seafood and vegetable stock to each side..
- Add your Szechuan Pi Xian Hot Bean Chilie Paste as desired..
- Szechuan Peppercorns as desired..
- Chop your herbs and vegetables and gather your seasonings..
- Place all broth ingredients in to your separate broths. Unless you're an idiot – stay away from the left side. ;0) Guess what? I'm an idiot!.
- Turn your pot on and bring to a steady simmer for 15 minutes. Long enough to release the flavors of your chillies, Thai basil, ginger and diakon radishes. Leave pot at a healthy simmer..
- Trim fat and thin slice your chicken, beef and seafood. Feed your protiens on to your wooden skewers..
- Skewer meat, seafood and vegetables about 2" in length in scewers. Just enough to be submerged in your bubbling broth..
- Feed your desired vegetables on to separate skewers as well..
- Submerge your skewers in to your bubbling broths for at least 3 minutes. Or, longer, depending upon the thickness of your meats. Turn scewers regularly. Less time will be needed on your seafood and vegetables. Have your guests feed from the communal pot and directly from their scewers when they are fully cooked. No worries. No germs could ever survive this broth! For added spice – dip wet meats, seafoods and vegetables directly into a basic dried red pepper flake, peppercorn and sea salt mixture..
- Enjoy your extra spicy, culinary taste and tour of Chengdu, China!.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Perfect Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot
You can share this Recipe: Perfect Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Delicious Steamed MahiMahi and Simple Guide to Prepare Delicious Steamed carrots broccoli over baked chicken in mushroom sauce maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Perfect Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Perfect Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.