Easiest Recipe: Perfect Fried Macaroni Singapore style
Fried Macaroni Singapore style.
This Appetizing Fried Macaroni Singapore style using 16 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Fried Macaroni Singapore style
- It’s 250 gr of macaroni pasta.
- Prepare 100 gr of prawns (peeled).
- You need 50 gr of medium size squid (sliced).
- You need 30 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 50 gr of button mushroom (sliced).
- It’s 1 of medium bunch of broccoli.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 of medium size of tomato (chopped).
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of red onions.
- You need 5 of red chillies.
- Prepare 1 of thumb size of ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
Fried Macaroni Singapore style instructions
- Boil the macaroni in a large pot over medium heat until al dente. Season with a pinch of salt and a splash of vegetable oil. Set aside.
- Rinse the broccoli, prawns and squid. Drain and set aside.
- Blend all ingredients (onions, garlics, chillies and ginger). Heat up some oil in a pan, over a medium heat, sautee until it's fragrant.
- Add in the ground beef followed by prawns and squid. Add in the button mushroom, stir fry until all turn slightly brown.
- Add in chopped tomatoes. Season with 2 tablespoon of light soy sauce, followed by 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce. Stir fry for about 3 mins.
- Add in the macaroni pasta. Crack the egg and stir fry occasionally for about 3 mins.
- Add in broccoli, season again if needed, stir fry for about 2 mins. After it's done, splash some sesame oil (few drops) on top of the dish, then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Perfect Fried Macaroni Singapore style
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Perfect Fried Macaroni Singapore style collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Tasty Cheesy Chicken and Rice and Peanut Butter and Banana Healthy Parfait Recipe with Honey Maid Graham Crackers Small maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Perfect Fried Macaroni Singapore style similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Perfect Fried Macaroni Singapore style.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more