Easy Recipe: Tasty Indonesian KWETIAU SIRAM (Rice Noodles in Egg Gravy)
Indonesian KWETIAU SIRAM (Rice Noodles in Egg Gravy). Kwetiau Siram (Flat Rice Noodles with Gravy) can be found in some Chinese restaurants in Indonesia. You can have Indonesian KWETIAU The rice noodles are served with the gravy poured on top of it. Siram means pour and hence, the name Kwetiau Siram.
And of course, if you wanna eat it like a real Indonesian, don't forget to add some sambal into the dish! Stir-fried Flat rice noodles are smothered in savory thick egg gravy, seafood and served with pickled shallots and chili. Kwe Tiau itself is a Hokkian dialect that means flat rice noodles. You can cook Indonesian KWETIAU SIRAM (Rice Noodles in Egg Gravy) using 16 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Indonesian KWETIAU SIRAM (Rice Noodles in Egg Gravy)
- You need 1 portion of fresh flat rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Ingredients for gravy :.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, sliced lengthwise.
- You need 1 of carrot, sliced.
- It’s 1 of celery, sliced.
- You need 6-7 of broccoli florets.
- It’s 6 of shrimp,peeled and cleaned up the dirt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of soy sauce.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cornstarch, dissolved with 1 tablespoon water.
- You need 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
Siram is Indonesian language which means pour. Kwetiau goreng (Indonesian for 'fried flat noodle') is a Chinese Indonesian stir fried flat rice noodle dish from Indonesia and popular in Southeast Asia. This flavorful and spicy fried noodle dish is common in Indonesia. Indonesian Noodles Recipes: Bihun Goreng (Stir Fry Rice Vermicelli) Ketoprak (Indonesian Vermicelli Noodles with Tofu and Peanut Sauce): Kwetiau Siram (Flat Rice Noodles with Gravy) Kwe Tiaw Siram – Apeng.
Indonesian KWETIAU SIRAM (Rice Noodles in Egg Gravy) instructions
- First, make sure the fresh rice noodles are at temperature. If the noodles are really cold and stiff from refrigeration, rinse them quickly under hot tap water when you are ready to stir-fry the dish. This extra step will help you avoid a big homogenous lump of noodles during stir-frying. Be sure to shake off any excess water after rinsing and use them immediately. If using dried rice noodles, soak in warm water for 15 minutes. Drain off water..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or skillet. When it's hot, toss the rice noodles with 1 tsp of soy sauce. Stir fry until the noodles started to soften and turn lightly brown and you might have some "char" spot. Remove from the wok and put on a serving plate..
- How to make the gravy : Wipe the wok clean and add 1 Tbsp of oil and saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Add in the vegetables and stir fry until they started to soften a little bit, about 1 minute. Add the shrimp and cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add the water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, sugar, ground pepper and bring to a boil..
- Give the cornstarch solution a stir and then pour it in and continue to stir until the gravy gets thickened a little..
- Gradually pour in the beaten egg while one hand continue to stir. It's like making an egg drop soup. Have a taste and add more salt if needed..
- Pour the pipping hot thick gravy over the noodles. Serve immediately..
Untuk yang tidak awam dengan kwetiau, berikut definisinya dari the same basic main ingredient of ricecake strips/flat rice noodles fried with anything from eggs (chicken one variation, the Indonesian Kwetiau Siram (flushed? hor fun) is a variation of hor fun stir fried with gravy. Kwetiau goreng (Indonesian for "fried flat noodle") is a Chinese Indonesian and Malay Singaporean stir fried flat rice noodles, it is a flavourful and spicy fried noodle dish common in Indonesia. It is made from locally known kwetiau（粿條） (shahe fen or 河粉 hé fěn in Chinese) stir fried in cooking oil with. Flat Rice Noodles with Egg Gravy Sauce (Kwetiau Siram) – Couple Eats Food. Kwetiau siram sapi, flat noodle with beef in thick gravy.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Tasty Indonesian KWETIAU SIRAM (Rice Noodles in Egg Gravy)
You can share this Easy Recipe: Tasty Indonesian KWETIAU SIRAM (Rice Noodles in Egg Gravy) collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Perfect Easy Chicken Stir Fry and Easy Recipe: Yummy Chicken Pot Pie Sandwich maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Tasty Indonesian KWETIAU SIRAM (Rice Noodles in Egg Gravy) similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Tasty Indonesian KWETIAU SIRAM (Rice Noodles in Egg Gravy).
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more