Recipe: Perfect Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry
Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry. To make a stir-fry, all you really need is a nonstick skillet, a cast-iron skillet, or a wok and some cooking oil. Shrimp and Green Beans Stir Fry Recipe. Garlic Ginger Shrimp Stir fry Recipe.
Although shrimp is packed with nutrients and protein, it's low in calories, which could help you attain or maintain a healthy weight when eaten as part of a. A quick, weeknight-friendly recipe for shrimp stir-fry with bell peppers and snow peas. You'll often see stir-fries packed with a ton of ingredients, but my favorites are those that keep it simple, like this one. You can have Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry using 9 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry
- It’s 1 lb of Shrimp.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Broccoli, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Broccoli slaw.
- It’s 1 of Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Agave Syrup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of McCormick's Asian seasoning.
Pick two quick-cooking vegetables to pair with shrimp and mix up a simple but flavorful sauce. Sweet and spicy shrimp stir fry is a quick and easy shrimp recipe. Try this by following our procedures. Besides the fact that it tastes real nice and goes well with either fried rice or steamed rice, I also consider this Sweet and Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe quick to prepare.
Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry step by step
- Sauté shrimp in 1 tablespoon of Olive oil. Sprinkle with Asian seasoning. Remove from heat..
- In a separate pan, heat 2 tablespoons of Olive oil over med-high heat. Sauté onions and zucchini but do not burn..
- Sprinkle more Asian seasoning on the onions and broccoli. Lower heat to medium. Add the soy sauce and Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli slaw, peppers and remaining Asian seasoning. Stir and flip ingredients throughly..
- When peppers reach desired softness, add the shrimp. Stir and flip ingredients again. Lower heat and simmer for a few minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Serve over Brown Rice (optional).
A simple recipe that will help you build and maintain muscle. Once it all comes to a boil, immediately reduce to medium heat and add the butter. Serve as is or over a small bed of rice if desired. Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice made healthier using leftover cooked brown rice, a delicious whole grain that's high Almost any protein and veggie can be tossed into this. Swap out shrimp for chicken or tofu and feel I love spicy foods and this is prob medium to extra spicy food lovers!
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Perfect Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry
You can share this Recipe: Perfect Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Delicious Sam's Baked Turkey Taco Eggrolls and Recipe: Delicious Chopsuey Soup (Ho To Tai) maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Perfect Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Perfect Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.