Garlic Shrimp Alfredo.
This Tasty Garlic Shrimp Alfredo using 6 simple ingredients and 10 easy steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp Alfredo
- Prepare 1 of Linguine (use however much you need).
- It’s 1 of Small (60-80 count) Shrimp, tail off.
- Prepare 1 can of Alfredo.
- It’s 2 cup of Cut Broccoli.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
Garlic Shrimp Alfredo instructions
- You will need a lot of stove top space as everything is cooked separately and combined in a casserole dish at the end..
- Thaw shrimp. Hopefully you have the kind that came without a shell or tail, otherwise you need to remove all inedible parts. Wal-Mart has a 60-80 count bag with tail off for about $5..
- Place a pot of water to boil on the stove. Use high heat and salt the water. Place a large skillet on the stove and melt butter with medium heat. Sprinkle garlic powder into melted butter (as much as you like but the flavor with dissipate during cooking). Place a small sauce pan on the stove and put alfredo sauce in it. Do not start that yet. You will also need to prepare your broccoli (I use the microwave)..
- Once butter is melted and seasoned, add shrimp. Spread them out so they are not on top of each other. Let them cook slowly. Do not allow the butter to come to a simmer. Stir frequently until no longer pink..
- While cooking the shrimp, add your pasta to your boiling water. Cook as per package instructions..
- Start cooking the alfredo on medium low heat. Stir occasionally. Start cooking your broccoli..
- Once the shrimp is cooked, sprinkle more garlic powder over shrimp (as much as desired though it will not cook down now). Cover and remove from heat..
- Hopefully everything else is cooking and almost done!.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and add to casserole dish. Then add your cooked broccoli. Then shrimp with melted butter on top of that. Finally top with alfredo. Mix thoroughly..
- Serve. Cover when not in use. Refrigerate leftovers..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Delicious Garlic Shrimp Alfredo
You can share this Recipe: Delicious Garlic Shrimp Alfredo collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Appetizing Broccoli and Cheddar Soup and Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty SugaMamas Stirfry 3 Green Vegetable Medley With Bacon maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Delicious Garlic Shrimp Alfredo similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Delicious Garlic Shrimp Alfredo.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.