This Appetizing Shrimp Alfredo using 13 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo
- You need 1 lb of cooked and peeled shrimp.
- You need 1 cup of chopped green onion.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of yellow squash.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
- You need 2 packages of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 2 lb of bow tie noodles.
- You need 3 head of broccoli.
- It’s 4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pesto.
Shrimp Alfredo step by step
- chop vegetables to desired size.
- bring large pot of water to boil then add broccoli and noodles.
- in large saucepan melt 1 stick butter over medium heat, add chopped squash, bell pepper, zucchini, and 1 package mushrooms. reduce heat to low..
- in another large saucepan melt half stick of butter on low heat. add green onions, package of mushrooms finely chopped, and pesto. slowly add heavy cream and parmesan cheese little bits at a time. stirring constantly..
- add garlic salt and shrimp to sauce. let thicken..
- drain noodles and broccoli..
- add vegetables and sauce to noodles. let it sit for 15 minutes. then stir..
- season to taste. enjoy..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Shrimp Alfredo
You can share this Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Shrimp Alfredo collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Chinese rice and Easy Recipe: Perfect Pad see ew maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Shrimp Alfredo similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Shrimp Alfredo.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.