Beef with Broccoli and Veg. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with. But I wouldn't call my recipe traditional. The sauce calls for garlic, broth, soy sauce, lime juice, and Sriracha—ingredients that I personally always have on hand in my kitchen.
I am a Mom to a blended. I clipped this recipe from Taste of Home magazine several years ago and have found it to be the best-tasting easy beef and broccoli stir-fry. It is credited to Ruth Stahl. You can have Beef with Broccoli and Veg using 11 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Beef with Broccoli and Veg
- Prepare 1 lb of flank steak (sliced into thin pieces).
- You need 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- You need 1.5 tbs of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Broccoli (cut into florettes, also slice up the steam thin).
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, cut into large pieces.
- You need 1 of carrot, sliced thin.
- It’s 2 tbs of sweet soya sauce.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 tbs of water.
I often use charcoal chuck steak, which is very tender and lean. I also like that it doesn't call for any unusual ingredients. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I have been making for my family as far as I can remember.
Beef with Broccoli and Veg instructions
- Dredge the beef in corn starch..
- Mix the last 5 ingredients to make the sauce and set aside..
- Heat oil in skillet and brown the beef (you dont need to FULLY cook it in this step) just brown on high heat then remove beef from pan..
- Add all the veggies to the pan EXCEPT the broccoli florettes. And pour sauce on top.
- Still on high heat, let the sauce come to a bubble and return the beef into the pan and mix (coating the beef in the sauce).
- Place the broccoli florettes ontop, place a lid on the wok/pan and let the florettes steam for 3 min.
- Serve on rice or noodles..
It is also a nice idea incorporate the dish with noodles. I made something like this before and I called it Lo Mein with Beef and Broccoli. Beef and broccoli might only be a classic combination in the American Chinese repertoire, but that doesn't make it any less delicious. In most restaurants, you'll find it served with rice, but I like to stir-fry it with hearty lo mein noodles. Why this recipe works Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Perfect Beef with Broccoli and Veg
You can share this Recipe: Perfect Beef with Broccoli and Veg collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Simple Guide to Make Yummy Oven Teriyaki Chicken and Recipe: Delicious Seafood Vegetables Medley maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Perfect Beef with Broccoli and Veg similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Perfect Beef with Broccoli and Veg.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.