Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry. If you're new to stir-frying tofu, start with this marvelous marriage of land and sea. It is easy and the ingredients are readily available. Have the peas and stock nearby too, as the first part of this stir-fry comes together quickly.
I've put in my favorite veggies into this recipe, but please feel free to substitute whatever hearty vegetables you have on hand. Growing up, my father even put iceberg lettuce in the mix, which I. Place the tofu in paper towels or a double thickness of cheesecloth. This Yummy Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry using 17 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry
- It’s 1 of Large bag of medium shrimp, peeled and no tails.
- You need 1 medium of Sweet onion, diced.
- You need 1 large of Zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 3 of green onions, chopped.
- It’s 6 of Baby portobella mushrooms, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of diced garlic.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin for sauteing.
- It’s 1 can of mini corns, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1/2 can of bean sprouts or 1/3 cup fresh bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 packages of Super firm Tofu, cubed (bought mine cubed already).
- Prepare 1 of Bottle of Orange Sauce, any brand will do.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Teriyaki sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of water chestnuts, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 packages of Broccoli slaw.
Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible. Push mixture from the center of the wok or skillet. Vegetable and Tofu Stir-fry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Its important that you prep all the ingredients.
Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry instructions
- In a large pot, over medium-high heat, add olive oil and let heat. Then add your onion, garlic, zucchini, and mushrooms. Saute until tender-crisp..
- Add your broccoli slaw, Sesame seeds, soy sauce, Teriyaki sauce, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, and Tofu. Let the slaw become tender..
- When the ingredients are nice and soft; add shrimp. Be sure to mix the shrimp together so it can cook evenly! Let cook until almost all the way pink. Then add the Orange sauce!.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes and remove from heat! Serve with your choice of side! We had ours with rice!.
Sweet and spicy shrimp stir fry is a quick and easy shrimp recipe. Pour-in the ketchup mixture, scallions, and chili. Tokwa at Baboy Humba (Pork Humba with Tofu). Tipid Sarap Monggo na may Kangkong at Hibi. Wrap the tofu in a dish towel, then place a plate on top.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Yummy Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Yummy Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Way to Make Perfect Lemon Broccoli and Easy Guide to Make Appetizing Savory Broccoli-Cauliflower Roast maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Yummy Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Yummy Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.