Prawns Chow Mein. A healthy and fresh dish inspired by the classic takeaway recipe. Chow mein—Calcutta-street-style—Durga Pujo Special—Kolkata Street Food—Indo Chinese. Tip in the noodles and vegetables along with the prawns and toss together.
Prawn Chow Mein Recipe – Chinese cuisine is one of the most diverse cuisines. For today's recipe, I used vegetables and Prawns (Shrimps) to make Prawn Chow Mein. Chow mein packed with lots of veg, chicken, and prawns. This Yummy Prawns Chow Mein using 17 easy ingredients and 12 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Prawns Chow Mein
- You need 300 g of Prawns.
- You need 150 g of Dried Egg Noodles.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoon of Soya Sauce.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Stock.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 5 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 Piece of Ginger.
- It’s 1 of Medium Onion.
- It’s 150 g of Shiitake Mushrooms.
- It’s 3 of Baby Corn.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Bok Choy.
- It’s 1 of Broccoli.
- You need of Other Vegetables (if any).
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
Making an authentic Chinese meal at home doesn't get easier than this! It sounds unusual but sprinkle this stir fry with a pinch of sugar before. Tip in the noodles and vegetables along with the prawns and toss together. King prawn chow mein is a delicious recipe that will go excellently with a side of mixed vegetables.
Prawns Chow Mein instructions
- Peel the prawns & take the vein out. Marinate the prawns with one teaspoon soy sauce, salt & 1/2 teaspoon pepper..
- Add salt & half a teaspoon of dried oregano in a pot filled with boiling water. Add egg noodles into it. Cook for about a minute or till the block becomes loose(40% cooked). Drain & set aside. You can also use fresh egg noodles..
- Finely chop ginger & garlic..
- Chop mushrooms, onion, bok choy, broccoli, baby corn or any other vegetables you're planning to use..
- Heat some oil & fry the prawns. Keep it aside. You can also add the prawns along with the vegetables, but if you fry it separately the prawns will have more flavour..
- Add one tablespoon of oil & put chopped ginger garlic into it. Saute till brown..
- Turn the heat to high. Add onion. Stir fry for a minute.
- Add mushrooms, baby corn & bok choy next. Stir fry for a minute.
- Add the rest of the vegetables & saute for about 30 seconds..
- Prepare the sauce by adding the oyster sauce, vegetable stock, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper & 1 teaspoon of soy sauce..
- Add noodles & pour sauce over it. Stir fry till all the water in the sauce evaporates. Add salt if needed..
- Add the cooked prawns. If you added it along with the vegetables ignore this step. Mix & serve hot..
Make sure you prepare your king prawns following our preparation instructions carefully. Chow mein packed with lots of veg, chicken and prawns. Making an authentic Chinese meal at home doesn't get easier than this! It sounds unusual but sprinkle this stir fry with a pinch of sugar before. How to make Prawns Chow Mein with Pineapple.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Yummy Prawns Chow Mein
You can share this Easy Recipe: Yummy Prawns Chow Mein collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Tasty Vegetable Casserole and Easiest Recipe: Yummy (Video inside) Thai Pad see ew ผัดซีอิ๊ว maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Yummy Prawns Chow Mein similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Yummy Prawns Chow Mein.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.