Keto chicken pie. A Keto Chicken Pot Pie that uses cheddar biscuits as the topping! This easy keto dinner is not short on flavor! Use chicken breast or chicken thighs for this weeknight keto meal.
Oh, just a little thing called Fathead dough! This delicious keto chicken pot pie will remind you of home cooking! Don't sacrifice flavor because you're keto, this recipe is low-carb and high fat! This Appetizing Keto chicken pie using 18 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Keto chicken pie
- Prepare 1 tsp of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of allspice.
- You need of Salt and pepper for taste.
- Prepare Half of cup chopped green onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic crushed.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 3 cups of rice cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- You need of Taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Jack cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry.
This keto chicken pot pie is pure comfort food! The crust is unbelievably flaky, and the filling is to die for. It's also freezer-friendly, so do yourself a favor and make two – one for now and one for later! Keto Chicken Potpie from Delish.com makes use of an almond flour crust.
Keto chicken pie step by step
- Chopped boneless chicken add salt pepper old spice Turmeric set for half hour to suck all the spices.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan pan and the teaspoon of butter and Fry the green onion and the garlic add carrot too cook for 5 minute.
- Five minutes later add the chicken breast and stir until all cooked and brown then add the tomato and the peas cook for 10 minutes while we making the califlower topping.
- Softened the rice cauliflower in the microwave for 10 minutes and drain..
- Use blander, add one teaspoon of butter add curry salt pepper cream cheese jack cheese,onion and garlic powder,pure all until smooth..
- To assemble. Place the meat mixture in the bottom of the casserole dish, top using spoon the cauliflower mash then smooth it..
- Bake 350F for 20 minutes.
- Calories 250 fat 14g carbohydrates 8g.
Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. This Keto Chicken Pot Pie has a biscuit top crust and a creamy, rich filling! Perfect fall comfort food, this low carb chicken pot pie is courtesy of Annissa from Simply So Healthy, and it looks simply so. Keyword keto chicken pot pie, keto pot pie, low carb chicken pot pie. This gluten free and keto chicken pot pie is incredibly flavorful and comforting-to-boot.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Keto chicken pie
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Keto chicken pie collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Stir fried Mixed Veggies-Diet Recipe and Deep-Fried Ravioli On-a-Stick #recipe via maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Keto chicken pie similar Food Sapor in Keto Recipes archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Keto chicken pie.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.