Seared Tilapia & Shrimp.
This Tasty Seared Tilapia & Shrimp using 16 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Seared Tilapia & Shrimp
- You need 1 of tilapia.
- You need 1 of shrimp.
- You need 1 of brown rice.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of broccoli, chopped.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- It’s 1 of honey.
- It’s 1 of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of Seasonings.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 of garlic cloves or powder.
- Prepare 1 of basil.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese.
Seared Tilapia & Shrimp instructions
- Combine the ingredients for marinade & let tilapia and shrimp marinate for 15-30 min, depending on quantity your cooking..
- Boil/cook rice.
- Add oil to pan and cook garlic for 15 seconds or so..
- Add chopped tomato, broccoli, onion, & shrimp and your seasonings..
- In separate pan, heat oil and cook tilapia. (I like mine blackened).
- When done place over rice and vuala!.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Tasty Seared Tilapia & Shrimp
You can share this Recipe: Tasty Seared Tilapia & Shrimp collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Tasty Chile Butter Steaks with Lemon-Parmesan Broccoli & Potatoes and Easy Recipe: Perfect Broccoli & Shrimp Salad maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Tasty Seared Tilapia & Shrimp similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Tasty Seared Tilapia & Shrimp.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.