Easy Recipe: Perfect Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo
Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo. All Reviews for Spicy Coconut and Lime Grilled Shrimp. When grilling poured some of the extra marinade onto the shrimp the grill almost toasted the coconut which was great. Grill Caribbean Coconut Shrimp-Flavorful grilled Coconut Shrimp- seasoned with garlic, coconut milk, thyme.
It is had to resist – the taste is amazing. Move to coconut bowl and roll shrimp around in coconut to cover completely. Chicken Shrimp and Sausage Gumbo – rich, flavorful gumbo bursting with authentic flavors and loaded with chicken, shrimp, crab legs and sausage. This Appetizing Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo using 15 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo
- Prepare 18 of small thin skin stew potatoes.
- You need 12 of corn on the cob (short/shucked).
- It’s 4 cups of baby carrots.
- It’s 3 of sweet bell peppers (green, yellow and red cut into wedges).
- It’s 2 cups of broccoli (chunked).
- Prepare 2 of red or green apples (wedged).
- It’s 2 lbs of large butterfly shrimp.
- It’s 1 cup of butter (salted).
- You need of Sweet Coconut Sauce (optional).
- You need 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter (softened).
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of malibu coconut flavored rum.
- It’s of For Spicey Sweet Coconut Sauce (add ingredients from below).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Everything you want in comfort food is right here. If you aren't familiar with African cuisine. The best and crispiest coconut shrimp recipe with jumbo coconut shrimp that is better than Red Lobster. Gumbo is a true melting pot dish.
Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo step by step
- Prepare grill (gas or charcoal) and heat it up. If using a charcoal grill, let the starter fluid cook off before applying any food. Restrict the air flow to allow for a slower cook time. 400° with no flame is ideal.
- In a aluminum cooking pan (9×15) place the butter inside the pan and all other ingredients. Add your favorite Seasoning(s).
- Let grill until all vegetables are tender and had a chance to incorporate that smoky flavor (about a hour and a half.) Stir at every thirty minute mark and maintain as much heat as you can on the grill without adding more charcoal. (gas grills do not apply).
- While Gumbo is grilling. In a medium bowl add powdered sugar, softened butter and Malibu Coconut flavored Rum and mix together until smooth. Set aside. The sweet sauce is a optional choice for the individual taste and should not be added to the main dish unless you want that sweet Coconut flaver. Some folks may like it with only the Seasoning of the individuals choice..
- (OPTIONAL) If you want your Sweet Coconut Sauce Spicey, add Cayenne and Crushed Red Pepper to the mixture..
- You are ready to serve your outstanding Sweet Shrimp Gumbo in various combinations to please all your guests.. Enjoy!.
Originating in Louisiana it combines the cuisines and ingredients of several cultures including West African, French, German, and Choctaw. It is a top notch comfort stew centered around a roux and the Holy Trinity of onions, celery and bell peppers. Remove shrimp from marinade, shaking off excess. Discard marinade used to coat shrimp. A traditional roux based gumbo made with shrimp, spicy andouille sausage and okra.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Perfect Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo
You can share this Easy Recipe: Perfect Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Vickys Chicken Fricassee, GF DF EF SF NF and Recipe: Tasty Ramen Shrimp Stir Fry maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Perfect Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Perfect Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.