Easy Recipe: Appetizing Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta
Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta. Angel hair pasta is tossed with sauteed shrimp and steamed broccoli, and topped with a rich garlicky cream sauce. You can adjust the heat by playing with the pepper flakes! Add the cooked pasta and half the reserved pasta cooking water to the pan of cooked shrimp and broccoli.
Add wine to the pot and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot. I needed more broccoli and she wanted more shrimp! Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to Yummly Pro. This Appetizing Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta using 16 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta
- You need 1 of (12 oz) package angel hair pasta.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of butter, divided.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of pesto.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt, divided.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of hot sauce.
- You need 8 oz of package frozen broccoli florets, thawed.
- You need 1 lb of jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, minced.
Toss the broccoli to coat with the oil. Cook's Note: Use pasta water if the pasta was made fresh. Add in the pasta and toss to coat with the oil. Pasta for dinner is simple to prepare and ready in minutes.
Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta instructions
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain..
- Melt 1 & a half tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes. Slowly stir in milk and cream. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Mix in pesto, parsley, 3 clothes minced garlic, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, white pepper, wars chester shireclothes minced garlic, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, white pepper, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer..
- Meanwhile, place broccoli in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes. Drain..
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet. Saute shrimp, remaining 3 cloves minced garlic, & 1 teaspoon salt for 5 minutes, or until shrimp are pink..
- In a large bowl, toss pasta, shrimp and broccoli. Pour sauce over and serve..
This spaghetti with sautéed shrimp, garlic and broccoli is an easy dinner that works well for family or guests. For an upgrade to crowd favorite baked ziti, we pumped up the protein and veggies by adding shrimp and broccoli rabe. Roasted Shrimp, Broccoli & Garlic Pasta. Remove from heat; add the roasted shrimp and broccoli, as well as the parsley and. Shrimp and broccoli are a great combo, and since you know how much I love to make easy pasta recipes, I figured it was high Take the broccoli out and add the cream cheese, garlic, and Italian seasoning to the pan; Add the shrimp and broccoli back, let everything heat through, and then drain.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Appetizing Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta
You can share this Easy Recipe: Appetizing Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Tasty Cheesy creamy broccoli with chickenballs and Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Appetizing Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Appetizing Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.