Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy
Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy. I created this stir-fry to use the bok choy and broccoli I got in my Pinckney's Produce CSA box. I could not be happier with the way this dish turned out. This simple recipe shows you a different way to use your wok.
This stir-fried bok choy recipe is a basic veggie side dish that can go with everything from Shanghainese braised pork belly to a roast chicken. For this bok choy recipe, we used the larger variety that you can find at most regular grocery stores. Check out our Chinese vegetables and leafy. You can cook Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy using 9 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy
- You need 1 kg of peeled prawns.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Teriyaki Marinade.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 bunch of bok choy.
- It’s 1 bunch of baby broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cup of steamed rice.
Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. No need for a wok here You can use a flat-bottomed skillet or sauté pan instead, the bigger the better You Stir-fries are infinitely variable, and you can change up this recipe by using beef or pork, and other Stir in the leeks and chili flakes; cook, tossing frequently until bok choy and leeks are tender. Rinse the bok choy and cut in half lengthwise. Crush the lemongrass with a meat mallet or the back of a knife, and add Spread the blanched bok choy on warmed plates and top with the cod fillets and king prawns on top.
Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy step by step
- Combine prawns, teriyaki marinade and sweet chilli sauce in a bowl. Mix well and save some mix for next step.
- Combine cornflour, chicken stock and reserved marinade in a jug.
- Defrost prawns in boiling pot. Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add half the oil and half the prawn mixture. Stir-fry prawns for 2 minutes. Remove to a plate..
- Use boiling pot (that defrosted prawns) to cook rice. Add bok choy and broccoli to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stock mixture. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens. Serve with steamed rice..
Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle some red pepper flakes over it. Order online from Wok and Roll Chinese and Japanese Restaurant on MenuPages. Stir fried broccoli, carrot, babe corn, snow peas and bok choy with brown sauce. Steamed prawn, flounder fillet, scallops with broccoli, snow peas, baby corn, carrot and bok choy. The Kitchn was the first cooking blog I ever followed.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Beef Shoulder steaks with veggies and Simple Guide to Prepare Perfect Hot rice soup (Chao) maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.