Easy Recipe: Tasty Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns
Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns. Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local little Chinese restaurant every single Saturday. And every single Saturday — like, we're talking nearly two. I had never had egg drop soup and it was good.
Chinese egg drop soup is one of the easiest soups to cook. I can't seem to get enough of them. "Would you like an egg drop soup with chicken or prawns", I asked Piggy. "Prawns", she said. I would prefer to chop up the prawns into smaller pieces as they were quite large. This Tasty Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns using 10 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns
- It’s 1 kg of prawns.
- Prepare 2 pcs of medium size fresh egg.
- It’s 1 kg of broccoli bibs.
- Prepare 1 pc of onion.
- It’s 5 pcs of cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of or chopped ginger.
- Prepare 2 pcs of medium tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s pinch of salt and black ground pepper.
- Prepare of little bit vegetable oil.
Here is a simple egg drop soup that I made for my family lunch two days ago. It is a super easy recipe to make with only few ingredients needed and the I really love this tasty soup (without adding any seasoning) that can even go with rice alone. Hope you enjoy this Tomato Egg Drop with Prawns as. Bright pops of watermelon radish add instant zip and eye appeal to this hearty broccoli egg drop soup.
Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns step by step
- Cut all the veggies into chunks.
- Sauté them in the pot until gets set,, drizzle with soy sauce, pour 4 cups of water and simmer it until everything get soft, for about 10 mins.,, when it's done,, set it aside to cool down a bit for blending it in a food processor..
- While on the other hand,, start to trim the prawn, and bit the eggs.
- When the soup gets cooled, start to blend it in a processors..,, then simmer for another 5 mins in low heat.
- Start to pour in the beaten eggs and prawns into the soup, season with salt and pepper to taste. serves as-well as with stir fried shrimp.
Broth-y bliss for this cold and rainy day, to go along with my current hibernation mode Broccoli egg-drop soup with a base of ginger + garlic infused. Egg drop soup makes me think of my grandmother every time I see it, and it's a soup I turn to when I need something light, comforting, and warm. You might recognize egg drop soup from the bowl you get with the lunch plates at Chinese-American restaurants, with swirling strands of eggs floating in a. Egg drop soup was always her first choice. You don't need to add tons of spices like star anise and cloves because it overpowers the delicate egg flavor.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Tasty Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns
You can share this Easy Recipe: Tasty Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Tasty Lemon Garlic Broccoli and Easiest Recipe: Perfect Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Tasty Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Tasty Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.