Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing No Soup Stock Needed Chinese Cabbage Pot au Feu
No Soup Stock Needed Chinese Cabbage Pot au Feu.
You can have No Soup Stock Needed Chinese Cabbage Pot au Feu using 9 simple ingredients and 10 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of No Soup Stock Needed Chinese Cabbage Pot au Feu
- Prepare 100 of to 150 grams, thinly sliced Salt pork -(or you can use bacon instead!).
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 head of worth Broccoli (divided into florets).
- It’s 1 of (to taste), as much as you can pack into the pot Chinese or regular cabbage.
- You need 1 of Your favorite vegetable like celery, carrots, turnips or leek.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of clove, crushed Garlic.
- You need 3 of to 4 Whole peppercorns.
- You need 2 of ladles full or enough partially cover the vegetables Sake or water (or white wine).
No Soup Stock Needed Chinese Cabbage Pot au Feu instructions
- For an easy way to make salt pork by just salting pork and resting it in the refrigerator, see..
- Slice or julienne the salt pork so it absorbs flavors easily. If you are using sliced bacon, use as-is. Roughly chop up any vegetables like carrots that don't cook through easily..
- Pack a cassrole pot or a thick-sided stainless steel pot with vegetables. Sprinkle with chopped garlic, peppercorns and a little salt..
- Cover the vegetables with the bacon or salt pork as if forming a lid. Add the sake or water to finish. Start heating the pot..
- ※You just need a little sake or water, enough to come halfway up the vegetables. This is because if you cook this dish using the juices that are exuded by the vegetables, the resulting soup will be very rich!.
- Cover the pot with a lid and start cooking over medium heat. When it comes to a boil, turn the heat down to low and simmer for about 10 minutes. If it looks like the pot may boil over, slide the lid over a little so the pot is just partially covered..
- After simmering for 10 minutes and once the vegetables have become tender, turn off the heat. Keep the lid on and cover the pot with a bath towel or a sweater or something to keep the heat in..
- Let the soup keep cooking slowly with residual heat. In about 3 hours, when the pot has cooled down quite a bit, it's done. By cooling it very slowly, the umami in the soup will become concentrated!.
- Heat the soup up just before eating. Taste, and season with salt. The umami is really concentrated in this soup. If you start making this before going out, or the night before, it works out well. ♪.
- If you add soup stock cubes or granules to this the whole soup tastes like the soup stock so you get bored of it, and you can't taste the real flavors of the meat and vegetables. So soup stock is not added..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing No Soup Stock Needed Chinese Cabbage Pot au Feu
You can share this Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing No Soup Stock Needed Chinese Cabbage Pot au Feu collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Appetizing Vegetables and creamy turmeric sauce and Easiest Recipe: Yummy Quick Veg Recipe style poha made in love for people who love vegan maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing No Soup Stock Needed Chinese Cabbage Pot au Feu similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing No Soup Stock Needed Chinese Cabbage Pot au Feu.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.