Easy Guide to Cook Tasty Vegetarian Doria Using Leftover Veggies
Vegetarian Doria Using Leftover Veggies.
You can cook Vegetarian Doria Using Leftover Veggies using 9 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Doria Using Leftover Veggies
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Cold brown rice (or freshly cooked).
- You need of Leftover veggies in the fridge.
- It’s 1 of Onion, broccoli stalks, carrot, turnip or radish, mushrooms, corn, Chinese cabbage, the green parts of green onions, or any others.
- You need of Soy Milk White Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ・ Rice flour (or wheat flour).
- You need 200 ml of ・Soy milk (natural, unprocessed).
- Prepare 1 of cube ・Vegetable bouillon granules.
- You need 1 of ・Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Panko.
Vegetarian Doria Using Leftover Veggies instructions
- Cut the vegetables into desired sizes. Heat olive oil (not listed in the ingredients) in a frying pan, and lightly fry the vegetables, starting with the onion and those that take longer to cook..
- Turn off the heat, add the flour, and mix well until there are no more lumps..
- Add the soy milk and vegetable bouillon granules, and simmer over low to medium heat while stirring until the sauce thickens..
- Taste and season with salt and pepper..
- Spread the cold brown rice into a gratin or casserole dish, then pour the sauce on top. Sprinkle the panko on top, and cook in an oven preheated to 190℃ for about 15 minutes..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Guide to Cook Tasty Vegetarian Doria Using Leftover Veggies
You can share this Easy Guide to Cook Tasty Vegetarian Doria Using Leftover Veggies collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Appetizing Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole and Easiest Recipe: Yummy Vickys Quick & Sticky Stir-Fried Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Guide to Cook Tasty Vegetarian Doria Using Leftover Veggies similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Guide to Cook Tasty Vegetarian Doria Using Leftover Veggies.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.