Quick and Easy Way to Cook Tasty Keto Crack Chicken with Cauliflower Rice
Keto Crack Chicken with Cauliflower Rice. Crack Chicken can easily be made with frozen chicken. As sliders, using our favorite keto cheddar biscuits (the biscuit recipe is in our Freezer-Friendly Family. While many crack chicken recipes use a ranch dressing mix, you'll be using a combination of seasonings to achieve the ranch flavor in this recipe.
Keto allows for a ton of creativity, so making healthy swaps isn't as hard as you might think! If you're a rice lover, cauliflower rice might not be your first choice, but trust me…if it's flavored properly, it can be absolutely delicious! Keto Cashew Chicken with Cauliflower Rice. You can have Keto Crack Chicken with Cauliflower Rice using 10 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Crack Chicken with Cauliflower Rice
- You need 6 of – Large Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 of – can Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth.
- It’s 3-1 oz of packets Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix.
- It’s 2-2.8 oz of Bottles Hormel Real Bacon Pieces.
- You need 3-10 oz of Bags Streamable Green Giant Riced Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of – Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of – Orange Bell Pepper.
- You need 2 of – Vidalia Onions.
- It’s 16 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1.5 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Serve immediately with the heated cauliflower rice. Keto-Mojo is a participant in some affiliate programs and some of the links above will generate a small commission if you make a purchase through a product link on our site. This keto crack chicken recipe is bursting with flavor. Tender and juicy chicken with crumbles of bacon, and, of course, cream cheese and mozzarella for that cheesy twist to the crack chicken.
Keto Crack Chicken with Cauliflower Rice step by step
- Chop up peppers and onions and add to crock pot.
- Pour chicken broth and reanch seasoning into crock pot and stir up.
- Add chicken breast to crock pot. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from pot and shred with forks then return to crock pot.
- Add bacon bits, cream cheese and cheddar to crock pot and stir up..
- Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes or until cheeses melt.
- Cook cauliflower in microwave and scoop into bottom of all portion containers.
- Top cauliflower with crack Chicken from crock pot.
These easy keto chicken dinners will make weeknight meals way more fun! For even more keto ideas, check out our keto dinner recipes or get our new cookbook Keto for Carb Lovers. Keto crack chicken recipes seem to be very Buzzy these days in the world of keto. Think of it as really creamy shredded chicken that you can then put in lettuce wraps, serve over cauliflower rice or zoodles of some sort or layer into a keto dip, maybe with guacamole. Flavourful cauliflower rice cooked with marinated chicken low and slow to create a decadent keto version of this Indian classic.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Way to Cook Tasty Keto Crack Chicken with Cauliflower Rice
You can share this Quick and Easy Way to Cook Tasty Keto Crack Chicken with Cauliflower Rice collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Yummy Potatoes vegetables and Easy Recipe: Yummy Broccoli with Fluffy Omelette and Ankake Sauce maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Way to Cook Tasty Keto Crack Chicken with Cauliflower Rice similar Food Sapor in Keto Recipes archive. Quick and Easy Way to Cook Tasty Keto Crack Chicken with Cauliflower Rice.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.