Easy Guide to Cook Yummy Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage
Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage.
You can have Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage using 10 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage
- You need 300 grams of ◎Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 3 of ◎Wiener sausage (or bacon).
- Prepare 1/2 bag of ◎Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/3 of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corn kernels.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 50 ml of Water.
- You need 300 ml of Soy milk.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of plus Grated cheese (optional).
Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage step by step
- Chop up the Chinese cabbage and Wiener sausages into bite-sizes. Shred the shimeji mushrooms into small bunches. I used parboiled broccoli..
- Heat water, chicken stock and all ◎ ingredients in a covered pot. You only need a modest amount of water since the vegetables will give out lots of water..
- When the moisture has come out of the Chinese cabbage and it has softened, add soy milk, corn and broccoli. Heat the soup making sure it doesn't boil..
- Season with salt and pepper. (Add some grated cheese if you'd like.) Turn off the heat just before it begins to boil, and enjoy. You could also add the broccoli at this point..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Guide to Cook Yummy Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage
You can share this Easy Guide to Cook Yummy Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; How to Cook Perfect Crockpot chicken and Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Guide to Cook Yummy Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Guide to Cook Yummy Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.