Veggie Noodle Stir-Fry.
You can have Veggie Noodle Stir-Fry using 17 simple ingredients and 37 easy steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Veggie Noodle Stir-Fry
- It’s 200 g (8 oz) of thick flat rice noodles or chow mein-style egg noodles.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 5 cm (2 inch) of piece of ginger.
- You need 1/4-1/2 bunch of fresh coriander/cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of small head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of red or yellow pepper.
- You need 350 g (12 oz) of firm tofu.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of fresh red chilli (Optional).
- It’s 100 g (3/4 cup) of raw, unsalted cashew nuts.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need 100 g (4 oz) of snow peas or mangetout.
- Prepare 100 g (4 oz) of baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Low-salt soy sauce.
Veggie Noodle Stir-Fry instructions
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions..
- Then drain and refresh in cold water (this stops them from over-cooking) and place to one side..
- On a chopping board, peel and finely slice the onion..
- Then peel and finely chop the garlic..
- Peel the ginger using a teaspoon….
- Then chop into matchsticks..
- Pick the coriander leaves….
- And finely chop the stalks..
- Cut the broccoli florets off the stalk….
- Halve any larger florets….
- Then thinly slice the stalk..
- Halve the pepper, scoop out the seeds and pith with a teaspoon..
- Then slice into strips..
- Cut the tofu into rough 2cm (3/4 inch) cubes..
- Using a vegetable peeler/speed-peeler, peel the carrot lengthways into long ribbons..
- Trim and halve the chilli lengthways (if using)….
- Then run a teaspoon down the cut side to scoop out the seeds and white pith..
- Finely slice at an angle, then wash your hands thoroughly..
- Place a wok or large non-stick frying pan on a medium heat, add the cashew nuts, and toast until golden, stirring regularly..
- Tip into a small bowl..
- Place the pan back on a high heat and drizzle in 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil..
- Add the red onion, garlic, ginger and coriander stalks….
- Then fry for 2 minutes, or until lightly golden, stirring regularly..
- Throw in the broccoli, pepper, tofu and snow peas or mangetouts….
- And fry for 2 minutes, stirring regularly..
- Stir in the spinach and allow it to wilt..
- Then add the noodles and carrot ribbons..
- Toss well for a minute to heat through..
- Squeeze over the juice from half the lime..
- Add 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce….
- Then toss to coat..
- Sprinkle over the sliced chilli (if using), toasted nuts….
- And the reserved coriander leaves..
- Then serve with lime wedges for squeezing..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Perfect Veggie Noodle Stir-Fry
You can share this Recipe: Perfect Veggie Noodle Stir-Fry collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Delicious Sesame beef and broccoli and Easy Recipe: Yummy Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Saute Vegetables maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Perfect Veggie Noodle Stir-Fry similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Perfect Veggie Noodle Stir-Fry.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.