Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Crispy Noodles With Stir-Fry
Crispy Noodles With Stir-Fry.
This Tasty Crispy Noodles With Stir-Fry using 17 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Crispy Noodles With Stir-Fry
- It’s of <Crispy Noodles>.
- Prepare 200 g of Uncooked Fresh Chinese Egg Noodles OR Ramen Noodles.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of *Note: Already cooked or steamed noodles won’t turn absolutely crispy.
- It’s of <Stir-Fry>.
- It’s 200 g of in total Pork, Chicken OR Seafood.
- Prepare of *Note: Today I used Pork, Prawns and Squid.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- You need 1 of cupful Vegetables *e.g. Carrot, Boy Choy, Cabbage, Won Bok, Shiitake, Bamboo Shoot, Onion, Broccoli, Capsicum, etc.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil OR Oil of your choice.
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- You need 2 cups of Chicken Stock *OR 2 cups Water & 1-2 teaspoons Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine) OR Shoasing Wine.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Potato Starch Flour OR Corn Starch Flour *mixed with 3 to 4 tablespoons Water.
Crispy Noodles With Stir-Fry step by step
- First, you make crispy noodles. You can serve the amount for 2 people in a large serving plate, or individually. If serve individually, place 1 serving of fresh Noodles on a plate, loosen the noodles and form into a round shape..
- Heat Oil, that is enough to cover the noodles, in a wok or small frying pan over the medium heat. Slide the noodles into about 170℃ Oil and fry. When edges are hardened, carefully turn them over using tongs or chopsticks, and fry until both sides are golden and crispy. When noodles are cooked and crispy, place them on a rack and drain the excess oil. Then arrange the crispy noodles on a serving plate..
- In a bowl, combine, Chicken Stock, Soy Sauce, Oyster Sauce, Sake (Rice Wine) and Sugar. In a separate small bowl, combine Potato Starch Flour and Water..
- Cut all ingredients into the pieces and slices that are easy to eat. Heat Sesame Oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium high heat, cook Pork or Chicken, and/or Seafood and vegetables. When cooked, add sauce and bring to the boil. Stir the Potato Starch mixture, gradually add, stirring constantly, until the sauce is thick. You do not necessarily use all the potato starch mixture..
- Cover the crispy noodles with the stir-fried mixture and sauce and enjoy..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Crispy Noodles With Stir-Fry
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Crispy Noodles With Stir-Fry collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Yummy Broccoli Spaghetti Recipe and Recipe: Delicious Stir-fry Pork Thai Noodles with Veges 😍🐖🍝🥗 maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Crispy Noodles With Stir-Fry similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Crispy Noodles With Stir-Fry.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.