How to Make Appetizing Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables
Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables.
This Tasty Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables using 14 easy ingredients and 14 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables
- It’s 1 lb of Salmon divided.
- It’s 1/3 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare of For vegetables.
- You need 4 of Garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- It’s 4 of carrots cut into small sticks.
- You need 1 of red and green pepper julienned.
- It’s 2 of broccoli florets.
- Prepare of Shredded cabbage.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Water for steaming.
Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables instructions
- Whisk together soy Sauce, garlic, ginger, and honey in a bowl..
- Remove and set aside 1/4 cup.
- Place Salmon filets in a shallow dish and pour marinade over top.
- Cover and chill 5min.
- Heat Sesame oil in large skillet over mid hi heat.
- Remove fillets from marinade discard remaining marinade.
- Cook skin up for 5 min turn and coat with reserved marinade.
- Cook for 5to 7 min more until fish flakes with fork.
- Top with green onions.
- For vegetables heat butter stir fry vegetables.
- With garlic until fragrant and then onion until translucent then carrots what your building is color contrast as well as flavor.
- Then bell peppers, broccoli florets, shredded cabbage season with salt and pepper then lower heat add some water.
- Bring to boil then steam put cover don’t over cook vegetables.
- To plate place Steamed Vegetables on the bottom of platter then fish on top..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of How to Make Appetizing Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables
You can share this How to Make Appetizing Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Appetizing Roasted broccoli with a side order of greek yogurt dip and Easiest Recipe: Yummy One pot broccoli cheddar soup maybe you like them.
Browse How to Make Appetizing Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. How to Make Appetizing Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more