Recipe: Tasty Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Pockets
Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Pockets.
You can cook Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Pockets using 9 easy ingredients and 1 easy steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Pockets
- It’s 1 packages of low fat or fat free cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 packages of Powder ranch dip.
- You need 1 lb of roasted shredded chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Franks red hot sauce.
- You need 1/2 packages of Broccoli Slaw.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Egg roll wrapers.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil spray.
- You need 1 of water.
Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Pockets step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. On a baking sheet place chicken breasts on sheet and spray with olive oil or cooking spray. Place in oven and roast until done. When the chicken is cooked let rest for 10 minutes then shred and place in a bowl, add hot sauce and mix well. Next in a seperate bowl place cream cheese and ranch dip together and mix well. Next lay out one sheet of the egg roll wrapper, spread a teaspoon of the ranch mixture across, next add a teaspoon of chicken, a handful of slaw and a pinch of cheese. To roll pull one corner to the center, take your finger and dad a little water on the top of the corner, pull the opposite corner to the middle and dab water on the corner, then pull one of the remaining corners to the center, dab with water, pull the final corner to the middle and place it on top. Turn the picket over and place on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with oil. Repeat until all ingredients are used. Once all pockets are on the baking sheet spray with oil and p.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Tasty Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Pockets
You can share this Recipe: Tasty Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Pockets collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Perfect Tempura and Ginger Soy Sauce and Quick and Easy Way to Make Tasty Brad's sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Tasty Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Pockets similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Tasty Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Pockets.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.