Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe).
You can have Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe) using 20 simple ingredients and 21 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe)
- Prepare of For everything.
- Prepare 1 of A WHOLE LOTTA OIL.
- It’s of Veggies.
- Prepare 12 oz of Chinese Brocoli.
- Prepare of Noodles.
- It’s 1/2 medium of Onion (sliced).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 16 oz of Rice Noodles (flakes preferred).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Thick soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Thai Soy Sauce (common brand is Golden Mountain).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Protein.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 lb of Beef/chicken (thinly sliced about 1/4 in).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Thick soy sauce.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of Thai soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe) step by step
- DISCLAIMER: Fish sauce IS made of fermented fish. IT STINKS. If you can't get past the smell, you may use the soy sauce and sugar listed in the recipe as good substitutes. ALSO note that this is a working recipe. Not everything is up to "Moose-standards", and but by popular demand, I promised to put this up. I will update this recipe once I figure out the noodles part. I encourage you to try it out and post tips/suggestions! Enough nitpicking, let's get started..
- Soak dry noodles in lukewarm water for about an hour then drain.
- Marinate thinly sliced protein of your choice by adding either the fish sauce or soy sauce/sugar along with thick soy sauce for color..
- Prep brocoli by cutting stem on the bias (diagonally) and separating the leaves..
- Heat up wok as hot as you can get it!.
- Add a bit of oil and toss brocoli stems in for about a minute or two.
- Add in leaves, toss, and cover with lid for about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove brocoli to a "holding container".
- Wait for wok to heat up again and then add a bit of oil.
- Add garlic and let cool til slightly brown.
- Put in protein and distribute among wok evenly.
- NOTE: Charring is GOOD. :-D.
- Let cook for about 5 minutes then put with brocoli.
- Add in enough oil to cover bottom of wok and add onions.
- After it gets translucent, put noodles on top and add water, and sauces.
- Once water has more or less reduced, add in about a tbsp of oil.
- Remove from wok.
- Add in about a tbsp of oil and toss in eggs and scramble in wok.
- Turn down to medium heat and combine everything back in wok to warm up for about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with a smile 🙂 Or with chopped Thai Chili Peppers for the daring ;).
- Enjoy :).
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Perfect Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe)
You can share this Recipe: Perfect Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe) collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Guide to Cook Perfect [Farmhouse Recipe] Meat-Wrapped Broccoli Stalk and Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Lemon Chicken With Broccoli maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Perfect Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe) similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Perfect Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe).
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.