Recipe: Yummy Skunkmonkey's General Taos chicken
Skunkmonkey's General Taos chicken.
This Delicious Skunkmonkey's General Taos chicken using 28 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Skunkmonkey's General Taos chicken
- You need of Chicken and marinade.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Shaoxing wine.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 10 of boneless skinless chicken breast chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Prepare of Batter.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of black Chinese vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flake.
- You need 1 inch of fresh ginger sliced and chopped thinly.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Shaoxing wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of heaping minced garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Heinz ketchup.
- It’s of Vegetable toppings.
- It’s 1 lb of broccoli.
- It’s 4 of green onions chopped.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare As needed of oil to deep fry the chicken.
Skunkmonkey's General Taos chicken step by step
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Marinate the chopped chicken breast in 3/4 cup wine and the same amount of soy sauce. Add 2 teaspoons of cornstarch and white pepper powder. Mix in a nonreactive container for at least half of an hour or more..
- Heat the oil. Make batter of milk and flour. Fry the chicken after you batter it in the oil set aside on paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Cook onion in the chili oil, add ginger, and garlic and cook. Then add the ketchup, remaining wine, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, and pepper flakes. Stir fry for 7 minutes. Then mix water and cornstarch add to sauce after it boils. Let this thicken stirring constantly. Then add all the cooked chicken. Stir coating each piece. Now add the broccoli and green onion let simmer for 5 minutes serve..
- I hope you enjoy!.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Yummy Skunkmonkey's General Taos chicken
You can share this Recipe: Yummy Skunkmonkey's General Taos chicken collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Tasty Pan seared chicken, served with herb rice & mashed potatoes and Recipe: Appetizing Stir fried mix vegetables with prawns in oyster sauce maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Yummy Skunkmonkey's General Taos chicken similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Yummy Skunkmonkey's General Taos chicken.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more