Turkey noodle stir-fry. Forget turkey sandwiches—use leftover holiday turkey to make this Asian-inspired dinner. #MealPlan #Lunch #Dinnerideas #EatWell #BalanceDiet #Healthyrecipe I recently prepared this Wholemeal noodle stir fry – like dish. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at "The sweet, spicy, sour and salty flavours of Thai street food are all packed into this noodle stir-fry. Roasted peanuts and mangetout also add.
Recently we decided to mix things up a bit by getting some turkey mince instead and serving it in a yummy udon noodle stir fry full of Szechuan pepper kick and soy and miso umami. Click to find the ingredients and a step-by-step guide to making it. Put the noodles into a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. This Tasty Turkey noodle stir-fry using 10 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Turkey noodle stir-fry
- It’s 300 grams of dried rice noodles (I use brown rice noodles).
- Prepare 1 of brown/cooking onion, diced.
- It’s 2 tsp of finely grated ginger.
- It’s 500 grams of turkey mince. You can also use chicken or pork mince.
- Prepare 500 grams of frozen mixed vegetables, thawed. I used a carrot, broccoli, sugar snap pea mix.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oyster sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chinese five spice.
- It’s 1 of or more red chillies, finely sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh coriander, finely chopped.
Noodles – you can use any noodles you want, dried or fresh, except vermicelli (too thin for this sauce) and the egg noodles for soups (the ones that come in the packet coated with cornflour/cornstarch – it makes the stir fry too thick and gluggy). Turkey noodle casserole with egg noodles, leftover turkey, shallots, celery, and a white sauce with Gruyere, mustard, and tarragon. Fresh udon noodles are stir-fried with bacon, kimchi, and garlic in a sweet and spicy Asian-inspired sauce for an extra flavorful weeknight meal the whole family will enjoy. Kimchi Udon Noodle Stir-Fry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Turkey noodle stir-fry instructions
- Cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 mins. Drain after the 5 mins.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan and add oil. Swirl to coat wok and add onion and ginger. Stir fry for 2 mins or until tender.
- Add mince to wok, break up lumps as you stir for five minutes or until mince is brown..
- Add vegetables, oyster sauce, soy sauce and five spice, stirring for another 2 minutes..
- Snip drained noodles to shorten, add to wok with chilli and coriander, tossing to combine..
- You can serve on top of rice if you wish. Serve and garnish with coriander leaves.
If you love ordering noodles from Chinese takeout, this recipe is for you! This soba noodle stir fry is even better than takeout because it's loaded with vegetables and it's lighter than most Chinese takeout dishes. Satisfied that craving for stir-fried noodles but with the fraction of the amount of carb found in traditional wheat noodles. Make this easy low carb shirataki noodles stir fry with veggies and shrimp. A wide variety of stir fry noodles options are available to you, such as feature, processing type, and origin.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Tasty Turkey noodle stir-fry
You can share this Recipe: Tasty Turkey noodle stir-fry collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Way to Make Perfect Momma's Turkey pot pies and Recipe: Perfect Easy simple fast Alfredo recipe maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Tasty Turkey noodle stir-fry similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Tasty Turkey noodle stir-fry.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.