Easy Recipe: Tasty Chicken Stirfry with Chow Mein Noodles
Chicken Stirfry with Chow Mein Noodles.
This Delicious Chicken Stirfry with Chow Mein Noodles using 14 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Chicken Stirfry with Chow Mein Noodles
- It’s 1 of red onion – sliced.
- It’s 8 oz of button or cremini mushrooms – thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of red pepper – sliced.
- You need 1 of yellow pepper – thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks – thinly sliced on an angle.
- It’s 1 head of broccoli – chopped into med-large florets.
- You need 200 grams of snow peas or snap peas – strings removed.
- It’s 5 clove of garlic – chopped or crushed.
- Prepare 1 of thumb sized piece of ginger – grated.
- Prepare 1 packages of blue dragon stirfry sauce (or your favorite).
- It’s 1 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce + more to taste (as needed).
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 packages of fresh chow mein noodles.
Chicken Stirfry with Chow Mein Noodles instructions
- Get all the veggies washed and prepped. Group the veggies in bowls in the order you will add them to your skillet/wok (see photo). Cube chicken and place in a ziplock bag..
- Add hoisin sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil and about a half tsp of the garlic and ginger to the chicken and let it marinate for at least half an hour.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil and add chow mein noodles. Keep an eye on them and use a fork to help break them up gently..
- Bring a large skillet or wok to med-high heat and pour the contents of the chicken bag in. Sautee the chicken until just cooked through. Remove to a bowl and keep warm..
- Turn heat up to high and let your skillet/wok heat up again. Once it's super hot, start adding your veggies. Remember to keep them moving! Mushroom and onions first for about 5 mins. Then add peppers and celery for another 5 minutes. Finally, add broccoli, snow peas, garlic and ginger and about 1/4 cup water. Cover to let the broccoli soften a bit..
- Your noodles should be softened by now – strain them..
- Turn off heat but leave your skillet/wok on the burner. Add noodles, stirfry sauce and chicken back to the pan and mix it all together (I find tongs easiest). Add more soy sauce if needed – as desired..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Tasty Chicken Stirfry with Chow Mein Noodles
You can share this Easy Recipe: Tasty Chicken Stirfry with Chow Mein Noodles collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Guide to Make Perfect Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup and Easy Recipe: Tasty Penne with Spring Vegetables maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Tasty Chicken Stirfry with Chow Mein Noodles similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Tasty Chicken Stirfry with Chow Mein Noodles.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more