Matzo Broccoli Casserole.
You can cook Matzo Broccoli Casserole using 17 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Matzo Broccoli Casserole
- You need of Casserole.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 pound of Broccoli.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Colby-Monterey jack cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 4-1/2 ounce of box of Matzo ball mix both packets.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of poultry seasoning.
- It’s 1 cups of gravy see my recipe down To the bone Porkchop recipe.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Matzo Broccoli Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit. Steam the broccoli. Slice the broccoli into small pieces. Season the broccoli with salt and garlic..
- Mix the gravy, broccoli, eggs, cheese and matzo mix. Add to an oven safe pan..
- Melt the butter, add parsley, garlic, onion powder, and breadcrumbs. Then mix well. Add the breadcrumb mixture to the top of the casserole..
- Bake in oven 35-40 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of How to Cook Delicious Matzo Broccoli Casserole
You can share this How to Cook Delicious Matzo Broccoli Casserole collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Cheesy creamy broccoli with chickenballs and Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect camarones a la diabla maybe you like them.
Browse How to Cook Delicious Matzo Broccoli Casserole similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. How to Cook Delicious Matzo Broccoli Casserole.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more