Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta Recipe
Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta Recipe. Pasta Recipes Broccoli Bacon Recipes Chicken Recipes Poultry Main Dish. This pasta honestly has so much going for it. It's like an ultra-creamy, cheesy broccoli soup with bacon, chicken, and pasta.
A chicken casserole your family will be happy to have for dinner! You guys, I thought a LONG time about what to call this recipe. It's sort of a casserole; and. You can cook Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta Recipe using 11 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta Recipe
- Prepare 8 of bacon slices thick cut , cut into bite sized pieces.
- It’s 1 pound of chicken breasts boneless, skinless , cut into bite sized pieces.
- It’s 2 cups of onion diced (about 1 ).
- You need 3 – 4 cloves of garlic , minced.
- Prepare 4 cups of broccoli florets , chopped into bite sized pieces.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth low sodium.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) can of tomatoes chiles and green.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 8 oz of pasta penne (about 3 cups).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt pepper and , each.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese sharp , shredded.
Drain well, then heat the grill. Ultra Lazy Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake. AUSTRALIA: Some brands of tasty cheese has a tendency to come out a teeny bit "grainy" when used in cheesy sauces like this. For those of you who, like me, find yourself putting both of these in your trolley.
Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta Recipe step by step
- In a large pot with high sides, or a dutch oven, cook bacon over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until browned and crispy, about 5-7 minutes. Remove to a plate with a slotted spoon..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. In the same pot with the bacon grease, arrange the chicken in a single layer..
- Cook for 5 minutes until golden and browned, flipping once halfway through. Remove with a slotted spoon to the plate with the bacon..
- If necessary, remove all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon grease from the pan. Increase heat to high, add the onions and broccoli, and cook until the onions are golden and brown, about 5-7 minutes..
- Decrease heat to low, add garlic and stir to combine until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove all the veggies to the plate with the chicken and bacon..
- Add the broth, cream, pasta, salt, and pepper to the pot. Bring to a boil, then cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add the chicken, bacon, and veggies back into the pot and stir to combine until heated through, 1-2 minutes. Turn off the heat, add the cheese and stir until smooth and melted. Serve and enjoy!.
Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. In the same pot with the bacon grease, arrange the chicken in a single layer. It's a great easy recipe to keep in your file and always a crowd pleaser. This recipe is already healthier than most creamy pastas since we are replacing part of the cream with chicken broth. Cheesy Pasta Bake With Chicken And Bacon – a family favourite (and it makes great leftovers too!).
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta Recipe
You can share this Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta Recipe collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Way to Make Perfect Creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce chicken and Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Cheesy Potato Soup maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta Recipe similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta Recipe.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.