Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Ginger ale Sausage and Rice
Ginger ale Sausage and Rice. Heat the oil and fry the rice. Ginger Ale Isn't the Key to Calming Your Stomach—Here's Why. These three alternatives will do a much better job of taming your tummy.
This recipe is totally vegan and could easily be made gluten free! Ginger ale may not contain natural ginger. High in fat, such as fried chicken, sausage, bacon and roast beef. This Yummy Ginger ale Sausage and Rice using 9 easy ingredients and 11 easy steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Ginger ale Sausage and Rice
- Prepare 12 ounces of ginger ale, I used Vernor's.
- Prepare 1 pound of kielbasa smoked beef sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of saffron flowers.
- It’s 12 ounces of steamed broccoli and cauliflower mix.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
Acidic, such as coffee, orange juice, tomato juice and alcohol. Ginger ale is a carbonated soft drink flavoured with ginger. It is consumed on its own or used as a mixer, often with spirit-based drinks. There are two main types of ginger ale.
Ginger ale Sausage and Rice step by step
- Heat the oil and fry the rice.
- When the rice starts to turn white add the ginger ale and 1 cup water. Bring to a simmer..
- Add the salt and saffron flowers. Note saffron flowers is different than the spice saffron. It's cheaper and not as flavorable as actual saffron..
- Stir well. Let boil for 10 minutes.
- By now the rice should be low on liquids. Slice the sausage into 1 inch size. Add into the rice..
- Let it simmer stirring occasionally for 3-5 minutes..
- Add the second cup of water. Steam the broccoli and cauliflower..
- Add the broccoli and cauliflower after you steam 5 minutes..
- Stir in taste and adjust salt if need be..
- Cover and remove from heat. Let rest 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
The golden style is credited to the Irish doctor Thomas Joseph Cantrell. Ginger Ale Syrup: Ginger ale is tasty and good for upset tummys. But the stuff from the grocery store just isn't zingy enough for me. So I like to make my own, and you can too. Beats store-bought ginger ale by many miles and of course is much cheaper.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Ginger ale Sausage and Rice
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Ginger ale Sausage and Rice collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Tasty Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup and Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Lilhpster's Vegan Feta Cream Sauce Pasta maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Ginger ale Sausage and Rice similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Ginger ale Sausage and Rice.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more