Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Easy Frittata Loaf
Easy Frittata Loaf.
This Appetizing Easy Frittata Loaf using 10 easy ingredients and 10 easy steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Easy Frittata Loaf
- It’s 5-6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk (or cream for more lusciousness).
- It’s 2 cup of grated cheese of choice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt/pepper.
- It’s 5 strips of bacon, cut in cubes or strips.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, largely diced.
- Prepare 1 of heaping cup of potato, diced.
- Prepare of Small head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced tomato.
Easy Frittata Loaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease or spray a loaf pan or dish.
- Whisk together eggs, milk or cream, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese, reserving some for top. Set aside.
- Par steam broccoli in microwave by placing in a covered dish with and inch of water in microwave for about 4 minutes. Allow to cool for chopping..
- Dice bacon and add to a large skillet on medium heat to cook until slightly brown and render fat..
- Add diced potato and onion and cook until onions are translucent and potatoes are softened..
- Chop florets from brocolli and add to the skillet with diced tomato cook just to warm through until bacon is cooked.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Stir into egg mixture..
- Pour eggs and veggies into loaf pan. Top off with remaining cheese..
- Bake uncovered in 350 oven for 25-35 minutes. Check periodically by rocking pan side to side to look for movement in the center. As soon as center doesn't "wave" but still has a slight "wiggle" and the edges are starting to brown, pull out of oven. Allow to rest and cool slightly before attempting to slice within the pan. This doesn't have flour to bind, so flipping it out of pan is not wise but if cooked properly will yield beautiful slices for serving..
- Enjoy alone or fancy it up with a classic hollandaise or salsa or basil leaves… your choice.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Easy Frittata Loaf
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Easy Frittata Loaf collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Brad's broccoli hollandaise and Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Vickys Quick & Sticky Stir-Fried Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Easy Frittata Loaf similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Easy Frittata Loaf.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more