Mini quiche. Mini Quiche are the perfect finger food for passing around at parties. Mini quiche are a win in more ways than one. You get all the best parts of quiche — a flaky crust and cheesy, eggy I attempted bite-sized quiche in both a muffin tin and a mini muffin tin, and had far.
DIRECTIONS Use these to line a mini muffin pan. Mini Quiche are the perfect finger food for passing around at parties. Easy to make, can be made ahead, economical, customisable and they look as great as. This Delicious Mini quiche using 6 easy ingredients and 10 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Mini quiche
- You need of I large container of plain, low fat yogurt.
- Prepare 1 block of Swiss cheese (6 oz).
- You need of Broccoli crown.
- Prepare of Breakfast sausage or a ham steak.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need of Pre made pie dough.
These mini quiche bites are can be customized with all of your favorite fillings. With bacon and tomatoes, our mini quiche recipe is enormously tasty! Recipe and Photo by Meagan Wied, A Zesty Bite. Easy Mini Quiche Recipe: Mini quiche is one of the world's most perfect foods.
Mini quiche instructions
- Empty the container of yogurt into a large bowl. Add the 4 eggs and whisk contents of the bowl with a wire whip..
- Shred the block of cheese on a box grater. Add 3/4 of the cheese to the egg mixture. (Reserving some cheese to garnish the top of the mini quiches).
- Brown the sausage until cooked through the center. Drain grease on a paper towel. Cut sausage into bite sized pieces when cool..
- Cut the broccoli crown into florets. Steam broccoli in a sauce pan with an inch of water until fork tender. Drain in a strainer. Cut into small chunks..
- If using pre cooked ham steak, instead of sausage, cut ham steak into cubes..
- Add meat of choice and broccoli to yogurt/ egg/ cheese mixture. Stir..
- In roll the pre made pie dough on the counter. Press the rim of a glass into the dough…cutting small circles of pie dough to press into 12 muffin cups..
- Spoon the egg mixture evenly into the 12 muffin cups.(filling cups 2/3 full) Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the 12 muffin cups..
- Cook at 350 degrees until puffed and golden brown in color. (Approx 15-25 min).
- Remove from muffin tin and freeze for a quick breakfast on the go..
They're fun to make and even more fun to eat! You can fill them with anything you like.. Mini Quiche Lorraine, Hearty Sausage Mini Quiche, Mini Quiche. Make bite-size quiche that deliver big taste! Serve them for a brunch buffet or a simple appetizer.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Perfect Mini quiche
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Perfect Mini quiche collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Simple way to Prepare Delicious Easy peasy leftovers pasta salad and Recipe: Appetizing Broccoli dhabeli maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Perfect Mini quiche similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Perfect Mini quiche.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.