Easiest Recipe: Tasty Chicken and veggie casserole
Chicken and veggie casserole. Chicken and Veggie Casserole: We have been using this recipe in our family for over a decade and making it brings back memories of all the meals Since this is a casserole, you're usually making it for a few people, so part of the comfort in this food is perhaps having somebody there to help prepare it. Finally a chicken casserole that the kids actually like! I made a whole bunch of changes.
I added a couple more vegetables, little juicy chicken bits, and turned it into a complete meal. Add the butter and flour to the same skillet. Chicken, Seasoned Rice and Vegetable CasseroleAllRecipes. This Perfect Chicken and veggie casserole using 10 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Chicken and veggie casserole
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked chicken cut up in small chunks.
- You need 2 bags of frozen brown rice -steamed.
- You need 1 of frozen pack broccoli -steamed.
- Prepare 1 of frozen pack mixed veggies -steamed.
- It’s 2 can of cream of chicken healthy request.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare Splash of milk.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded low fat cheddar cheese (2 cups).
- It’s 1-2 cans of frenchs crispy onion ring topper.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper each layer.
If you use chicken thighs, its SUPER CHEAP too. Feel free to sub whatever Cream of. soup you like, we just happen to like mushrooms. Yearning for a casserole dish filled with enchiladas, but don't want to fuss around with making your own Paleo tortillas? Fill your plate up with this veggie-loaded, Mexican-inspired, shredded chicken casserole with a classic tomato-based enchilada sauce.
Chicken and veggie casserole step by step
- Layer the steamed rice in a deep casserole dish. Salt and pepper it. Mix the cream of chicken and mayo together with a splash of milk and salt and pepper. As 1/3 of sauce over the rice and 1/3 of the cheese over the rice.
- Steam veggies and while that cooks add the cooked chicken and salt and pepper that. Add 1/3 sauce and 1/3 of cheese on top..
- Once veggies are cool add on top of chicken & season with salt and pepper. Then add the remaining 1/3 sauce and 1/3 cheese. Top with cans of crispy onions.
- Bake at 375 again for 40 min (or until crispy onions are golden brown and sides start to bubble).
Serve this delicious chicken and chorizo ragu over rice or pasta as an easy midweek dinner for the family. You can freeze any leftovers for another day. Treat the family to this wholesome chicken casserole that delivers comfort while being low-fat. And you can let a slow cooker do most of the work. Casseroles are the hero of weeknight dinners because with a good casserole recipe, you don't need anything else but plates and silverware.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Tasty Chicken and veggie casserole
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Tasty Chicken and veggie casserole collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Perfect Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe and Easy Recipe: Delicious Brad's broccoli beef maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Tasty Chicken and veggie casserole similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Tasty Chicken and veggie casserole.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.