Recipe: Yummy Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup
Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Ham Potato Bake. Cheesy Ham Potato Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cheesy Ham & Potato Casserole (With Video).
An easy recipe for cheesy potato casserole! It's perfect for making for parties and using leftover ham from the holidays! Need something quicker than a casserole? You can cook Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup using 13 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup
- It’s of Veggies.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes, peeled & diced.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped broccoli – I used florets.
- You need of meat.
- You need 1 cup of chopped ham.
- Prepare of Dairy.
- Prepare 3 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of Milk or Heavy Cream- I used 2% to lighten this recipe up.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 5 tbsp of flour.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need of Seasonings.
- You need of Pepper, garlic, onion powder- I omitted salt due to the ham. If u choose to not use ham or meat, salt may be needed.
With potatoes, ham, cheese, scallions, and yummy spices, this soup is FULL of flavor! For the longest time, we've been making this Crock pot Cheesy Potato Soup, because it's easy and. This Ham and Potato Casserole is a delicious and very simple dinner! Ham and potatoes smothered in a homemade cheesy sauce!
Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup step by step
- Peel & cut up Potatoes to desired size, then toss in your crockpot.
- Melt butter in large pot or Dutch oven, then add flour. This needs to be on med-high & stir constantly.
- Flour will appear chunky & clumpy. Perfect! Fry 4-6min, still stirring!.
- Now you need to add 3 cups of HOT chicken broth & whisk whisk whisk that flour! Then add 1 & 1/2 cups of the milk or cream. Reserve the other 1 cup of broth & 1/2cup milk.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes once it's cooked about 10min on medium. Then add the cut ham, over mixture.
- Add cut up broccoli to crockpot. I used remaining milk & broth to make sure broccoli was covered with liquid. Stir mix & cover. Low4-6hrs, High 2-3..
- Add cheese during the last 30min. I did 2 heaping cupfuls, then added the rest to each bowl. Yum!.
It makes a big meal and it's not expensive to make! Combine potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, ham, and water/broth in stockpot and bring to boil. Then cook over medium heat until potatoes are tender. Stir in the chicken bouillon, salt (if using). This Cheesy Ham and Potato Soup is easy to throw together, and will quickly become a family favorite.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Yummy Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup
You can share this Recipe: Yummy Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Appetizing Classic Chinese Beef with Fat Noodles and Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Cheesy broccoli and ham soup maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Yummy Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Yummy Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.