Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Chicken Stuffing Casserole
Chicken Stuffing Casserole.
This Tasty Chicken Stuffing Casserole using 17 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Chicken Stuffing Casserole
- You need 2 cups of shredded chicken.
- You need 1 cup of diced carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of small broccoli florets.
- Prepare 4 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely diced mushrooms.
- You need 1 of small stalk celery, finely diced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt free all purpose seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 boxes of stuffing, prepared.
Chicken Stuffing Casserole step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×9" baking pan and set it aside. Heat the butter in a medium pan over medium heat. Once it's melted, add the onion, celery, mushrooms and garlic and cook, stirring often, until the veggies are softened, about 5 minutes. Then sprinkle the flour over and stir it in well. Cook and stir another minute or so. Increase the heat to med-high..
- Slowly pour in the broth and milk while stirring until it is all incorporated, then stir in the seasoning. Let it come up to a low boil, then lower the heat back down to med-low and let the mixture simmer until it's thickened and coats the back of a spoon. Once it's done, remove the pan from the heat and stir in the sour cream. While the sauce is simmering, go ahead and either steam or boil the carrots and broccoli until tender..
- Mix together the chicken, veggies, cheese and sauce. Spread half of the stuffing in the baking pan, then pour the chicken and veggie mixture evenly over the top. Spread the remaining stuffing over the top. Bake uncovered for 20 or so minutes, until the top has crisped up a bit and everything is up to temperature. Let it sit for about 5 minutes or so, then serve..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Chicken Stuffing Casserole
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Chicken Stuffing Casserole collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Perfect Noodles Crab N Shrimp and Easy Recipe: Delicious Stir fried Mixed Veggies-Diet Recipe maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Chicken Stuffing Casserole similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Chicken Stuffing Casserole.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.